Feild Goal Holders

Guest ezellwillrepeat

Guest ezellwillrepeat

Most people beleive that this postion doesnt have a hard job, but if the person cant handle the snap it could cost the team the game. Friday night I went to the Loretto vs. Ezell game and the holder for the Mustangs didnt do that good of a job. Im pretty sure that his number was 22. He missed handled a snap on a PAT and a field goal. When he missed handled the PAt it got blocked. When he missed handled the field goal he got killed by #21 Antawn Owens. I know most people feel this is not that important but it can make their team win or lose. I just had to get this off my chest.

yea, that is a really important position an that is why he is there. He has done a great job. The snaps were the problem on the pat it came back end over end, there was nothing he could do. I didnt get to play that game b/c i am sidelined b/c of my knee but i thought the team did a great job.

Guest almostthere

what is it with u ezell people? yall go to a private church school, right? what is the deal with yall puttin others down? do yall even know what the "golden rule" is?

Guest almostthere

sorry coach. i just finished reading something that another ezell fan wrote in a different thread and then i came here and saw that and i guess it made me mad. i should have put it on the other thread. ;)

Posted by coacht:
Posted by bonez33:

what is it with u ezell people? yall go to a private church school, right? what is the deal with yall puttin others down? do yall even know what the "golden rule" is?

Neither one of them are Ezell people.

The most unheralded job on the football team is the long snapper and the holder! The only time anybody notices what you do is when you don't do it right, then you catch all kinds of heck (insert your own words here)! Hang in there... there will be other games and better days in the future! ;)

Hey there people this is Loretto Mustangs's holder. I have read what the guy put on here about me but I almost guarantee he couldnt get back there and get the job done. I have busted my butt everyday for the past two years to do that position to the best of my ability. Many might fell like its an easy job but it isnt, trust me. When you have 11 people barreling down your throat its tuff. Last season was my first and I only missed handled one snap. This year I missed up already but I dont plan on missing up to much more. Im going to work extra hard from now on to make sure there wont be no more times jerks like that can talk bad about me