Congrats to Caleb Leonard of Halls making the

rigger101

Just opened the paper this moring and there he was. Congrats to a hard working young man that showed a heart of a champion even as a freshman on the mats.

Good Luck this year on the quest for another Hvy Wgt Champion from Halls! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Rigger!

-Just seems like yesterday he was getting spanked by Nick, Matt (Lettner), and Ian (Merideth). I Know he has his work cut out for him with this years group of Hvys. Who knows how things will work out if he works his tail off.

- FYI - Air Force Acd. has rolled out the carpet. How do I get him to see what an opportunity of a lifetime this could be?

Thanks Rigger!

-Just seems like yesterday he was getting spanked by Nick, Matt (Lettner), and Ian (Merideth). I Know he has his work cut out for him with this years group of Hvys. Who knows how things will work out if he works his tail off.

- FYI - Air Force Acd. has rolled out the carpet. How do I get him to see what an opportunity of a lifetime this could be?

Yep, he was thrown in the fire, His 1st yr on the mat.

Wow, what an honorto have Air Force after him.

Tell him to research what company Head Hunters are looking for with companies like Proctor and Gamble others. If an individual has a degree from one of the Military Academies, it is held in high regard compared to a MTSU, EKU or UTC degree. (I??™m a MTSU Grad!) They spend a Million or more on the Young Men and Women at the Academies.

Plus you??™re playing against some big programs at Air Force and there is Snow Bunnies on those slopes. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If he goes on a visit I can't believe he could turn that down. It is a beautiful campus. If they make an offer, hit him on the head box him up and send him. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wish him luck on his future decisions.