fairview at hickman co., what's your predictions?

jacketpride24

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by jacketpride24:

fairview at hickman co., what's your predictions? this should be a good game against theses two teams. i expect alot of fans to come out and watch the jackets and bulldogs play. last year the game went into to ot with the jackets prevailing. what do you all think?

Fairview by three touchdowns! ;)

Guest shea04

Way to be generous meanjean, how thoughtful of you. Don't expect the same Bulldogs from last year. It's a whole different team. You are right about Coach True, the man definetely knows what he is talking about and should be able to surprise a lot of people. I don't know how the outcome of the game will be, but I predict it will be an unexpected ending. ;)

I think that Fairview should win this game but I think Hickman Co will put up a fight. They did beat Harpeth in a scrimmage so don't think that they are one of the stinky teams that they have had in the past. They've got a guard, I think the left one, he's not the best player in the world but he tries hard, watch out for him.

If Hickman County wins this game, it will be one of the major upsets of modern times. MeanJean, if Fairview loses this game, will you reveal your true identity?

Come on MeanJean, what do you have to lose? Fairview cannot lose this game...

[Edited by StanTrott on 8-26-02 8:17P]

Guest shea04

Come on now, get over yourself. I'm sorry, but I don't see how you can say any of that. I will be at the game Friday and we'll see what happens. I'm not saying the Bulldogs are going to win, but they have been working extremely hard and have improved tremedously. They deserve some credit. But no, it's not going to be a slaughter...I think it will be a good game for both teams. :D Hey, Good luck Fairview and Bulldogs. I can't wait to see the outcome!

Come on Mean Jean tell these guys they are going to have to give up something too!!!!!Go ahead and tell that if we lose you will reveal your indentity if the one whos making the bet like Stan Trot will streak in front of the McDonalds if we win....lol...lol...Its only fair..I do know who the real Mean Jean is but money and bribes can't but my silence to the best fan any school on this website has.....keep up the good work and believe, for the Jackets will be there in the end!!!!!!!!