Jackson Co. at Livingston Academy

swipper

There is actually not that much drama off the floor. They actually all get along pretty good off the floor. The drama only takes place on the floor. It is more about attitude than anything. Instead of owning up to mistakes that are made on the floor. It is easier to blame another player. They have alot of talent that could be put to good use, they just need to grow up. If they would support each other instead of blaming each other, every game would probably have turned out a little different. I hope that someone will step up and take control of this problem, instead of just letting it go on and on and on and on. It is not the coaches fault. It is basically a maturity problem. Come on girls, lets support your teamates and not bring them down.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I say you hit the nail on the head lol.. a lil jealousy too..it takes team work and determination 100% of the time on and off the floor. These girls will get it together it is getn close to crunch time.. they just got to have a lil motovation and if they get it from the fans no matter what side the fans are on it usually gets them fired up lol!! Its easy looking in from the outside than inside out..

ps...I agree totally with ya about killer she is a heck of a ball player and a good role model she has the grit gets that honest too!! I think momma got a lot to do with that lol!!! She has a bright future ahead of her... I wish both teams the best of luck tonight and hope it is a barnburner...injury free is my prayer....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to leave all this drama stuff somewhere besides the court. This will be a big challenge for both teams. Win or lose I hope our girls will come out with one thing in mind and that is to get after the Blue Devils. Play hard and the score will take care of itself. With the district schedule getting ready to open up we need to try and find an identity. And this will be an excellent opportunity for our girls to do just that. Play as a team and go out tonight and show everybody what your made of. Good luck Lady Cats

tonite both teams really struggled and even though JC won by 7 you didn't feel good about the way they played. Players that have executed all year just couldn't get going missing numerous free throws and making turnover after turnover but even good teams have those nights.Good luck to both teams rest of year and hope both get back on track.Bowman and Kilgore were both bright spots for their respective teams and all the girls played hard but not well.