cpa

bf1221

Posted by bf1221:

does anyone know about cpa? not alot of talk about them. :confused:

Their best player is a transfer student from florida the holt kid from what i understand, and they have not one but two of the best coaches in the state :D:(:D

Next Week is the game CPA vs Ezell at CPA. Should be a huge turnout for this one for a 1a game. Both teams have big games this week but no matter what happens this week next week will be a war.

I have been to all of their scrimmages and I would say CPA finally got it together the other night when they were easily handling Glenclif and were up 13-0 before lightning stopped play.

Always hard to compare teams but I would say they are stronger than last year (Certainly different now that Eric Holt adds a new dimension). Travis Sikes is QB with Adam Etue as backup and both look solid. As always the lines look strong especially Scott Greenwood.

As Chakra points out, the week 2 game vs Ezell will be a great game. I would hesitate to say that the winner of that goes all the way but it will determine home field advantage for the playoffs when anything can happen.

Posted by bf1221:

Posted by OnlineLC:

I have been to all of their scrimmages and I would say CPA finally got it together the other night when they were easily handling Glenclif and were up 13-0 before lightning stopped play.

Always hard to compare teams but I would say they are stronger than last year (Certainly different now that Eric Holt adds a new dimension). Travis Sikes is QB with Adam Etue as backup and both look solid. As always the lines look strong especially Scott Greenwood.

As Chakra points out, the week 2 game vs Ezell will be a great game. I would hesitate to say that the winner of that goes all the way but it will determine home field advantage for the playoffs when anything can happen.

Posted by bf1221:

This is actually the year that even if you win this region you dont get homefield throughout the playoffs. I will step that far as to say that the winner of this game wins the state.