McKenzie Rebels: 2009 Predictions

rebelman18

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a hard fought game guys but you took us on a great ride this season...what a great group of guys who always pulled for each other...a fun team to pull for and be proud of! you made memories that will last a life time and thanks for letting us be a part of it...so proud of all of you...now take a break and then get back to work to keep this winning tradition going!!!!

Go Rebels!!!!!

Congratulations to all of those involved with the Rebel football program on a great year! I was hoping to make a trip to Cookeville to see you guys. Guess I'll go duck hunting.

Thanks Noah, I'd rather be going to Cookville than duck hunting (which I guess I will be) myself. But once again it ain't gonna happen. If you ever need a change of scenery and a blind to hang out in give me a shout. We don't kill a lot of 'em but when it gets right we do OK by most folks standards.

Bring Michael along right in the meantime. He's been down with the flu for a week or so now and can't deer or duck hunt or play basketball and is getting kind of ill about it. He thinks a lot of you too just so you know. Now if I could just teach his twin brother Matt (that doesn't even look related to him) to run and hit a lick I'd have two spots filled for you in the future!!! LOL

We appreciate your posts coach.

tha' duck

Congratulations to all of those involved with the Rebel football program on a great year! I was hoping to make a trip to Cookeville to see you guys. Guess I'll go duck hunting.

Thanks Noah, I'd rather be going to Cookville than duck hunting (which I guess I will be) myself. But once again it ain't gonna happen. If you ever need a change of scenery and a blind to hang out in give me a shout. We don't kill a lot of 'em but when it gets right we do OK by most folks standards.

Bring Michael along right in the meantime. He's been down with the flu for a week or so now and can't deer or duck hunt or play basketball and is getting kind of ill about it. He thinks a lot of you too just so you know. Now if I could just teach his twin brother Matt (that doesn't even look related to him) to run and hit a lick I'd have two spots filled for you in the future!!! LOL

tha' duck

I may just have to take you up on that offer. I was thrilled that Michael decided to play and even more thrilled when he started to contribute towards the end of the year. Had he played throughout Jr high he would have been a starter from day 1 this year. I do wish his brother would play as well.

How many seniors did Mckenzie have this year? I know you guys have to replace the whole backfield? I'm sure someone will step up.

To the Mighty Rebels,

What a great season! We came up a little short, but you couldn't ask for better action! You showed leadership and integrity. To the seniors, Good Luck in whatever the future holds for you! To the captains (Ozzy, JJ, Biscuit, Workhorse), hold your heads high, because you lead a team with great expectations! To the upcoming Rebels, time to get to work on next year! To Coach Comer and his staff, thank you for another great season....and more to come! To all of you, we will miss Friday night football, until next season!

Until then,

We Hibernate!

But when August arrives,

Look out!

Here comes THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD

tha' duck

I may just have to take you up on that offer. I was thrilled that Michael decided to play and even more thrilled when he started to contribute towards the end of the year. Had he played throughout Jr high he would have been a starter from day 1 this year. I do wish his brother would play as well.

How many seniors did Mckenzie have this year? I know you guys have to replace the whole backfield? I'm sure someone will step up.

We will graduate 9 senior starters but, all at skill positions. We had a total of 11 seniors this year. From what I've seen of our younger backfield we will still be one to contend with. We will see how the line comes along. Those are the guys that get it done in the end as you know. Mike is a tough kid. Matt is just not a real "physical" kid. Heck, I love 'em and support 'em whatever they decide to do. If it helps any, I have a Bulldog T shirt with Hudson--64 on it!! That was my number and my sons (Mike's uncle) number over here at M town.

The world isn't really all that big if you look at it. I hunt down where the late Billy Ellis and Charles Collins hunted. Give me a shout at duckman38201atyahoo.com and we'll make a plan or talk to the kids parents and it will be done.

Butchie, where you at?????? Saw your wife and Bug at the grocery this afternoon and even 'ol LJ. It was like another Friday night almost. You should get out more!!! B):evil:

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She Had Me Home Fixing Supper! The Dang Dragon Lady. I'm Telling Ya, She'd Kill And Ordinary Man. A Man Of My Caliber And Stature Shouldn't Have To Deal With The Mess I Contend With. B)