Jo Byrns ( Red Devils 09 )

reddevilmascot

Please do not take offense to this.

When I was playing ball if you played Jo Byrns you were in for a treat. If I am not mistaken they were ranked last in 2A football at that time.

I am sure that coaches have changed but, what else has? How did you guys get everyone to buy in? Curious, because you guys are some of the best year in and out now.

IMO I think competing with the privates and taking beatings week after wk. taught players and staff what it really takes to be competitive, plus having some pretty tallented FB players come thru didnt hurt either. There is a pretty good group of boys in the program now that breathes nothing but FB

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo Byrns is always good lol....they are always gonna have a pretty good team...

hopefully my intuition is correct, but I think we may meet again this year in the playoffs, the CATS got some good stuff coming back also,well I dont know bout always but for the next 3 years if we can find lineman to step up, tallent wise the DEVILS are loaded

hopefully my intuition is correct, but I think we may meet again this year in the playoffs, the CATS got some good stuff coming back also,well I dont know bout always but for the next 3 years if we can find lineman to step up, tallent wise the DEVILS are loaded

Yeah we have alot of people coming back that have experience from last year....we lost some key players on the line but we should have 4 or 5 guys that should step up for those positions on the O-Line and D-Line....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Old Pirate says us SP folkes is looking forward the possiblity of fueding with you folkes.

OP, we have alot of work ahead of us in order to meet up with yall starting Friday night with Harpeth, but it would be nice!

Old Pirate says the Pirates have plenty of work to do also, mostly healing. Hopefully the Pirates can keep down additional injuries.

Old Pirate says us SP folkes is looking forward the possiblity of fueding with you folkes.

OP, we have alot of work ahead of us in order to meet up with yall starting Friday night with Harpeth, but it would be nice!

Old Pirate says the Pirates have plenty of work to do also, mostly healing. Hopefully the Pirates can keep down additional injuries.

sure hope we get to meet,,,because i would really like to meet some of the sp fan base :thumb: