Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

Stark1

I hope that I don't upset any of the Tigers fans but I have seen both teams (Gordonsville and Friendship) play as my son plays for a team in the same district and I don't think the game will be close. I was really impressed with Friendship as I saw them play a couple of games at a tournament at MTCS in Murfreesboro. They have a really athletic guard (Boyd) and some other solid basketball players plus a little depth. Gordonsville escaped (and I mean escaped) with a one point win at MJCA (who has not won a district game) the other night.

I predict about a 20-point differential in the game as I don't see Friendship being challenged in the district. IMO, they have a shot to make some noise at tournament time.

It seems to me after watching some games, that the Tigers tend to play at the same level of their competition...for example they have played some good teams such as Clay and Dekalb and they were both close, good ball games...then as u said, they went to mt. juliet christian and won by 1...that being said maybe they will hang with Friendship and it will be a good ball game..Good luck to both teams

It seems to me after watching some games, that the Tigers tend to play at the same level of their competition...for example they have played some good teams such as Clay and Dekalb and they were both close, good ball games...then as u said, they went to mt. juliet christian and won by 1...that being said maybe they will hang with Friendship and it will be a good ball game..Good luck to both teams

Well i agree with you but FCS seems to do the same we play to the competition. If coach bradshaw gets them to play up to what they can. They will be hard to beat. It will be a good game go FCS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hats off to both teams for a hard fought game tonight... Friendship won it by 4 or 5 i believe.. Gordonsville had plenty of chances especially in the last minute of the game..Friendship missed about 4 or 5 foul shots in a row but the Tigers couldnt rebound... I do think that these 2 teams are the best in the district and both have a great shot to win the region in my opinion