Dyer County vs Dyersburg

mattfromdburg

i spoke of young peoples choices. johns brother told me himself that it was johns choice. his decision. i respect his parents for helping him. my reference to college was not from a recruiting standpoint. YOU need to re-read my post. it was all about mature choices based on best information. that why it was a comparison of life choices as related to work also. address that part of my post. the rest is an angry outburst that franly doesnt surprize me. it is in standing with your attitude on court side. please rwad my post again and see what it daid.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol please read my post and see what it said! lol excuse me i was in a hurry as my wife was packing her bags and i had to stop her

lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... seriously that was a funny little sarcastic comment.... GOOD ONE! as for my attitude courtside be careful how you judge coaches without knowing them. Look at your own school for a "sidelene" only judgement and what would you get... keeping in mind perspective is relative? I'm a competative person and yes i get angry when certian things happen over an over again that gets us beat!!! I am a very nice guy that will do anything for my kids but I am mean as *&^% when i play (ed) and just try to get my kids to try and pick up off my energy and emotion. My kids here at Haywood (and we are talking about jr high kids) love it... they get fired up big time.... calm and soft doesnt work with them too much. I can assure you there was no ANGER in my post... i probably shouldnt have used the term "dumbest" and i apollogize to you for that bit of disrespect

Heres my take. If everything is above board and legal I don't see the point in even broaching the subject. It's really pointless, isn't it? I mean think about it...drag somebody's name through the mud for the whole world to see and he hasn't done anything wrong to begin with......I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!! I live in Jackson and heard the same things about Wayne Chism when he went to Bolivar...for those that don't know Chism played his freshman/sophmore seasons at jackson SS.......My two sons went to Jackson SS....but, I told everybody around here and all my frineds it was a bunch of BS to run around trashing Rudesill......Rudesill did nothing wrong...PERIOD!!!!!!! From my understanding Chism's mother was from Hardeman County to begin with and just moved back......But......NO.....that wasn't good enough...people still took it upon themselves to trash the man.......It's one think to talk snmack on here but quite another to assisnate a mans character for the whole world to see........I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT COACHING ABILITY EITHER, THAT IS FAIR GAME..........if people want to get on here and accuse a coach of cheating I WOULD SUGGEST SHOW SOME PROOF OR LET IT BE...........one of the common tricks used on here is the subtle language ........you know try to be nice at the same time getting the digs in.....I can't tell how many times people have gotten on here and said that players read this stuff......Well, guess what? the kids/players that wear Orange from a certain County read it to.......or do these kids/players not count? OF COURSE THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a sad commentary on society when someone plays by the rules and is successfull then they get crucified over the internet for the whole world to see. I will leave on this and could really care less if anybody likes it or not.....I taught my two sons to NEVER EVER BE INVIOUS OF ANOTHERS SUCCESS!!!!!!!!! AND THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!

I say root for or against with every ounce of heart and energy......talk all the smak ones heart desires....But, leave this other stuff out of it. How would people like it if their actual name was all over a message board for the world to see accused of doing things less than honorable in whatever profession they might be in. I talk smack and have very strong opinions and am probably one of the least liked people on here but I don't do stuff like that and will stick up for those being unfairly accused..........it's garbage and underhanded in my opinion!!!!!!!!! Thats my talke.

Just for the sake of honesty. I made an accuasation against another school (one time and only posted about it one day) without proof and I still regret it to this day. I learn from my mistakes.

They want their daughter to be happy maybe????? I AM NOT as a parent going to send my child to a school they are gonna be miserable at.....not saying that girls is...just making a point. Could also be construed as ....what is that saying about your school??????

but why then would you hold such high positions in that system? thats like being the campaign manager for McCain and voting for Obama!!!!

Tell you this...the man spends ALOT of time on preparing for a game and getting his players ready. HE DEVOTES the time needed to help make them successful. And yes I know for a fact some of the DC kids read this and have asked before why people want to down them all the time.....those boys WORK for what they have accomplished....and I mean WORK.

Heres my take. If everything is above board and legal I don't see the point in even broaching the subject. It's really pointless, isn't it? I mean think about it...drag somebody's name through the mud for the whole world to see and he hasn't done anything wrong to begin with......I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!! I live in Jackson and heard the same things about Wayne Chism when he went to Bolivar...for those that don't know Chism played his freshman/sophmore seasons at jackson SS.......My two sons went to Jackson SS....but, I told everybody around here and all my frineds it was a bunch of BS to run around trashing Rudesill......Rudesill did nothing wrong...PERIOD!!!!!!! From my understanding Chism's mother was from Hardeman County to begin with and just moved back......But......NO.....that wasn't good enough...people still took it upon themselves to trash the man.......It's one think to talk snmack on here but quite another to assisnate a mans character for the whole world to see........I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT COACHING ABILITY EITHER, THAT IS FAIR GAME..........if people want to get on here and accuse a coach of cheating I WOULD SUGGEST SHOW SOME PROOF OR LET IT BE...........one of the common tricks used on here is the subtle language ........you know try to be nice at the same time getting the digs in.....I can't tell how many times people have gotten on here and said that players read this stuff......Well, guess what? the kids/players that wear Orange from a certain County read it to.......or do these kids/players not count? OF COURSE THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a sad commentary on society when someone plays by the rules and is successfull then they get crucified over the internet for the whole world to see. I will leave on this and could really care less if anybody likes it or not.....I taught my two sons to NEVER EVER BE INVIOUS OF ANOTHERS SUCCESS!!!!!!!!! AND THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!

I say root for or against with every ounce of heart and energy......talk all the smak ones heart desires....But, leave this other stuff out of it. How would people like it if their actual name was all over a message board for the world to see accused of doing things less than honorable in whatever profession they might be in. I talk smack and have very strong opinions and am probably one of the least liked people on here but I don't do stuff like that and will stick up for those being unfairly accused..........it's garbage and underhanded in my opinion!!!!!!!!! Thats my talke.

Just for the sake of honesty. I made an accuasation against another school (one time and only posted about it one day) without proof and I still regret it to this day. I learn from my mistakes.

Ok, dont know if that was specifically directed at me but I in NO WAY HAVE MADE ACCUSATIONS OR CRUCIFIED ANYBODY. SHOW ME ANYWHERE ON HERE AN ACCUSATION OF WRONG DOING I HAVE MADE ABOUT ANY SCHOOL, or COACH!!! like i said i just simply dont understand the rule about it and dont think the rule allowing it is right. period! If that wasnt directed at me and my comments then excuse this reply

but why then would you hold such high positions in that system? thats like being the campaign manager for McCain and voting for Obama!!!!

I assume you are talking about the GC parent...not me. Reckon you would have to ask them....if I missed the point please excuse me....just spent 2 hrs. making an elaborate punk rocker /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> snowman with my 7 yr. old for a school project....glitter, glue the works....drained me /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ok, dont know if that was specifically directed at me but I in NO WAY HAVE MADE ACCUSATIONS OR CRUCIFIED ANYBODY. SHOW ME ANYWHERE ON HERE AN ACCUSATION OF WRONG DOING I HAVE MADE ABOUT ANY SCHOOL, or COACH!!! like i said i just simply dont understand the rule about it and dont think the rule allowing it is right. period! If that wasnt directed at me and my comments then excuse this reply

It was not directed at you. All I wanted to know was your opinion on John Hudson as a baskeyball player. It was directed at some of the people that have been getting on here for well over a year posting this garbage.

It was not directed at you. All I wanted to know was your opinion on John Hudson as a baskeyball player. It was directed at some of the people that have been getting on here for well over a year posting this garbage.

oh, well as a player there is no doubt he is a futre D1 prospect. Size, can shoot very well to be a freshman with that size, will do the little things... took 3 charges in a row at haywood... and will definately put in the work.

as for the Chism thing I think the thing that was lost in that is that his house burned and as noted in the Jackson Sun the Bolivar Basketbal team gave he and his mother i believe it was $500 dollars.... very nice gesture but i think (at least talking with all those parties involved on the short end of the stick) look at that kinda suspiciously. But anyway... i'm gonna be done with this particular issue for a bit.

oh, well as a player there is no doubt he is a futre D1 prospect. Size, can shoot very well to be a freshman with that size, will do the little things... took 3 charges in a row at haywood... and will definately put in the work.

as for the Chism thing I think the thing that was lost in that is that his house burned and as noted in the Jackson Sun the Bolivar Basketbal team gave he and his mother i believe it was $500 dollars.... very nice gesture but i think (at least talking with all those parties involved on the short end of the stick) look at that kinda suspiciously. But anyway... i'm gonna be done with this particular issue for a bit.

That wasn't Chism's house that burnt. I believe it was Jeremy Weddles....I think. I rember when it happend. Could have been somebody other than Weddle but I'm almost 100% certain it wasn't Chisms...But, Like you said it was a very nice gesture. Bolivar and Jackson SS used to have some serious battles. Chisms sophmore season they played twice in the regular season, district finals, region finals, and state Championship...Five times..unfortunatley Bolivar won every game but they were all battles.

That wasn't Chism's house that burnt. I believe it was Jeremy Weddles....I think. I rember when it happend. Could have been somebody other than Weddle but I'm almost 100% certain it wasn't Chisms...But, Like you said it was a very nice gesture. Bolivar and Jackson SS used to have some serious battles. Chisms sophmore season they played twice in the regular season, district finals, region finals, and state Championship...Five times..unfortunatley Bolivar won every game but they were all battles.

i'm pretty sure it WAS chism's house but i'll look it up on the archives if its possible and see or just call somebody that would know for sure.