Soddy Daisy Showdown

Rabbitt

Not if you break it down by the hour. Arrive at 8:30 am depart at 8:30 pm = 12 hours

83 cents per hour to watch anything is a great rate.

To get to see your JV and the young ladies go at it plus some potential State finals, come on 10 bucks ain't that bad. But if you would like a refund call GLC, the deep pockets of the Soddy program.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some good wrestling but ten dollar admission fee outrageous

I'm paying $20 to make sure I have a seat at Cleveland vs Bradley Central Tuesday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Of course, I get Drinks, Hot Dogs and POPCORN.

Not if you break it down by the hour. Arrive at 8:30 am depart at 8:30 pm = 12 hours

To get to see your JV and the young ladies go at it plus some potential State finals, come on 10 bucks ain't that bad. But if you would like a refund call GLC, the deep pockets of the Soddy program.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I only stayed for the semis and got $10 worth. I got to see Croy, Kennedy, Patton. Proctor and some of the other great wrestlers that don't come around here very often. Congrats to Jack nd Tee!!!!

npanama36, Who in the world ever said Tindall was "unbeatable"? Holy cow, EVERYONE is

beatable! I think you are referring to the fact that he was undefeated and hadn't been scored

on at that time. And he's right, your post sounded petty and jealous. He's pinned you I take

it? My son wrestles for Brighton and Tindall has never been anything but a really nice quiet

kid with wonderful sportsmanship-like behavior. And from what I understand he wrestled the

last two matches with one eye swollen shut from an unintentional head-butt during the Young

match, and pinned both opponents. Go Region X! Tindall and Houston's Peck are the two

most exciting wrestlers in this region right now, and it's exciting to see them both doing so well!

in the region x thread they refer to him as winning state and beating young. i just felt like people imaginations were running wild.. dont get me wrong he is pretty good, but not that good.. never pinned by him, i graduated in 06...

Agreed BCB /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Being a kickball fan...I must admit I enjoyed the day. Steve and the gang know how to throw a "wrestling shin dig". It was worth the Hamilton to watch the ladies grapple. The young lady from Tullahoma (Gessler) she's a Beast....and I mean that in a nice way.

wasnt there.... was it as close as the 3-2 score shows.

I don't think it seemed all to close until the last minute. Croy seemed to be controlling the whole match up until that point. Kennedy tried to ankle pick Croy a couple times earlier in the match, but was unsuccessful due to Croy shot defense and sheer strength. But the last minute Croy seemed to be a bit wore down, and Kennedy just about had the last second takedown for the win. Nothing against anyone, both outstanding wrestlers, this is just my opinion from what I saw.