DII A - AA

MTOWN21

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh????? How could you say that when SBA just beat Briarcrest convincingly Friday???? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

What do you mean huh??? Yes, Briarcrest let one slip against St. Benedict's, but I was simply making a prediction for later on this year. How can you be so sure Briarcrest won't be successful later on in the playoffs because of a mid-season loss to a rival? The game was at St. Benedict's. If they whip Briarcrest later on at their place, then you can talk some smack to me. Until then, hold your horses.

What do you mean huh??? Yes, Briarcrest let one slip against St. Benedict's, but I was simply making a prediction for later on this year. How can you be so sure Briarcrest won't be successful later on in the playoffs because of a mid-season loss to a rival? The game was at St. Benedict's. If they whip Briarcrest later on at their place, then you can talk some smack to me. Until then, hold your horses.

Living in the past HUH!!!!

Time will tell..............

Tick...Tick...Tick...

get ya /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

As a matter of fact stay tuned for the next couple of weeks.........

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Tennessee AP poll as of Jan. 12th

DIVISION 2

/ Record / Pts / Prv

1. Lausanne (11) / 15-3 / 136 / 1

2. Knoxville Webb (3) / 11-2 / 119 / 2

3. Ensworth / 8-2 / 111 / 3

4. St. Benedict / 9-5 / 83 / 6

5. Briarcrest / 9-4 / 70 / 4

6. Brentwood Academy / 9-7 / 56 / 5

7. Baylor / 7-4 / 53 / 7

8. Davidson Academy / 9-3 / 46 / 8

9. Girls Prep / 8-4 / 32 / 9

10. Bishop Byrne / 12-1 / 28

A has to be Lausanne all the way. AA should come down between Webb and Briarcrest.

In AA, I see Knoxville Webb and or Ensworth sending Briarcrest home. I looked at their schedule and it is difficult to get a reading on them as their schedule is fairly weak concerning Div II. They have lost to several public schools. And as far as that poll, file 13 is the best place for that. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

In AA, I see Knoxville Webb and or Ensworth sending Briarcrest home. I looked at their schedule and it is difficult to get a reading on them as their schedule is fairly weak concerning Div II. They have lost to several public schools. And as far as that poll, file 13 is the best place for that. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

St. Benedict beats down Briarcrest by 15 and still no love for the Eagels. I understand. It is hard figgering them out. There coach sure has his own speshel way of doing things. Briarcrest did have a off game. They can play better. But so can St. Benedict.

St. Benedict will win the next one. There is to many of them.. Briarcrest will lose it in the 2nd half. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

St. Benedict beats down Briarcrest by 15 and still no love for the Eagels. I understand. It is hard figgering them out. There coach sure has his own speshel way of doing things. Briarcrest did have a off game. They can play better. But so can St. Benedict.

St. Benedict will win the next one. There is to many of them.. Briarcrest will lose it in the 2nd half. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I have great respect for St. Benedict both as a school and faith. I just don't think that they can play with Ensworth or Knox Webb. I am sure we will see in the near future. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />