Region 4 District 7

cowboysrule

As a totally biased LA fan I would say we should be compettive if some of our young plays step up. We only have four seniors on the team. In my opinion Upperman will be the team to beat this year. They were very tough last year and the return almost everyone. However, I remember last year when Dekalb seemed to be the sexy pick to win the district but it didn't work out that way. I look forward to an exciting year. Let's play some ball.

so your a big LA fan .... what are they gonna be like this year ? i picked them at middle of the district but i dunno much about them ?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your a big LA fan .... what are they gonna be like this year ? i picked them at middle of the district but i dunno much about them ?

It would be diffcult to say where LA might finish this year. Our biggest obstacle will be if some our young players can step up and play in key spots. We only have 4 returning seniors, so we have a lot of holes to fill. I went to practice today to watch the pithers throw and came away fairly impressed we'll see how they do in game situations. Unfortunely, basketball is the big sport right now at LA and alot of kids that used to play baseball only play basketball in HS. That being said I think we should be able to play with anyone if we play up to our ablilty. I just want to see some warmer weather so we can play some ball.

Here is my rankings this season

1.Upperman

2.Macon

3.Dekalb

4.York

5.Livingston

6.Smith

7.Cannon

If your wondering why I didnt rank my Macon Tigers higher is because I dont wanna jinx them I believe they'll be a whole lot strong this year with pretty much every starter back it should be good this year!

I dont' know that I would put either York or Dekalb over LA @ this point. Dekalb only returns 1 starting pitcher and they graduated 7 or 8 starters. York has never lived up to their talent but this year may be different. I didn't realize that Macon brought back so many. We split with them last year but they were tough fought games.

I dont' know that I would put either York or Dekalb over LA @ this point. Dekalb only returns 1 starting pitcher and they graduated 7 or 8 starters. York has never lived up to their talent but this year may be different. I didn't realize that Macon brought back so many. We split with them last year but they were tough fought games.

We only lost 3 seniors an only one of them started almost all the time,but from what I hear our right fielder from last year is movin to his spot. I think we will have a real good year. Isn't Monday the 1st day teams can practice?

We only lost 3 seniors an only one of them started almost all the time,but from what I hear our right fielder from last year is movin to his spot. I think we will have a real good year. Isn't Monday the 1st day teams can practice?

According to TBCA team previews Dekalb lost 6 seniors, 4 starting pitchers, and only return one senior. This is why I had them rated a little lower. Like LA for them to be successful some of their young players will need to step up. Yes, I think teams can get on the field this week. The season is only 4 weeks away.

Any way you look at it, Upperman is the team to beat, they won it last year.All the other teams will have to go through them. Teams like York and Dekalb and Livingston will have to be at their best to beat them. Just like every year it will come down to pitching and defense, who ever does the best with those 2 aspects will come out on top.