Wayne County vs Summertowm

skeeter

I heard that the WC and S'town game almost got out of hand last friday... rough play, fighting, ejections, etc... what exactly happened? Looking at the box score it was a close game going into the fourth qtr, then S'town ran away with it... Where are all of you Wayne County people that were flooding this board a few short weeks ago, talking up the team and the "golden child".

I heard that the WC and S'town game almost got out of hand last friday... rough play, fighting, ejections, etc... what exactly happened? Looking at the box score it was a close game going into the fourth qtr, then S'town ran away with it... Where are all of you Wayne County people that were flooding this board a few short weeks ago, talking up the team and the "golden child".

From what I heard, and this is just by word of mouth, I wasn't actually at the gym, was that there was a jump ball situation, neither player wanted to turn loose of the ball once the jump ball was called, turned into some pushing, which turned into some swinging. I think both of them were ejected and other technicals were called. Later in the game a sub was ejected for throwing an elbow. Hope this helps some, maybe someone who was actually at the game can try and clear it up a little more.

ok if you werent at the game dont post on here this is a stupid post about fighting

You got that right opossum Skeeter has "heard" a lot of things this year. I'm not sure if he works for ESPN or the I'm jealous of the "Golden Child" Club.

Listen guys, you Wayne County folks need to go back and read your own trash talk... You're the ones who did all the bragging in the pre season and then all the way up until Collinwood hammered you before you backed off. Oh, their were a few posts about the "Golden Child" getting a dunk... Looks like you guys have conceded the season and are satisified as long as he gets his points... Thats a shame to, because that team could be very good, minus the ego's... Good to hear from you.

Listen guys, you Wayne County folks need to go back and read your own trash talk... You're the ones who did all the bragging in the pre season and then all the way up until Collinwood hammered you before you backed off. Oh, their were a few posts about the "Golden Child" getting a dunk... Looks like you guys have conceded the season and are satisified as long as he gets his points... Thats a shame to, because that team could be very good, minus the ego's... Good to hear from you.

You tell'em Skeeter. Knower of all things pertaining to basketball.

• 2 weeks later...

VERY WILL PUT. CHECK OUT MY POST COLLINWOOD VS. WAYNE CO. 1/21/09

ok if you werent at the game dont post on here this is a stupid post about fighting

so did he dunk again on a bum ankle? because it was so cool that one time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />