• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood

Independence

Franklin

Centinial

and does the rest really matter.

These are the only real contenders.

Ravenwood couldnt quite make the cut with a lack of pitching and hitting it will be hard to get back to state.

Brentwood will have 3 proven pitchers with Ray, Hillis, and Lee. And expect to see sophmore Tyson Ashcraft making major contributions on the mound and at the plate. But agreed scoring runs will be a problem for the bruins. They will rely heavily on Ryan Shelton, Andrew Slusser, David Hood, and the Martin Signee Gavin O'neal to get things going and hope everything else just works out.

Independence will rely on the lipscomb signee Brandon Rowe to cover most of their duties on the hill. Offensively Independence is gonna be pretty basic. dane Owen who had been pretty reliable since his freshman year. Their downfall will surely be lack of depth but with a little work can be delt with because their is potential.

Franklin is just going to have to recover from losing the best highschool line up in tn for the last three years. Seniors Matt Young and Colton Robertson are going to have their work cut out for them. They just have the highschool curse of lack of depth. Maybe the Franklin underclassmen will come through and turn out a winning season. They also get my pick for sleeper team to win a lot of games.

Centenial is not going to be a bad team. With Tony Kemp who can be a major impact player they will win games. But with little help on the mound its gonna require the cougars to get as many runs as they can out of each game because runs will be scored on them.

But really you never know. Maybe Overton can turn some heads and do well with not a lot as they have in the past. Best of luck to division 11AAA

You seem to know your stuff, but I don't agree with your assessment of Indy having no depth. I personally think that the Indy pitching staff is one of the top in the district along with Brentwood. It's not the big names, but the consistancy that wins games for Indy.

You seem to know your stuff, but I don't agree with your assessment of Indy having no depth. I personally think that the Indy pitching staff is one of the top in the district along with Brentwood. It's not the big names, but the consistancy that wins games for Indy.

And not being on the inside with Indy I can completely agree.

I heard dat... well it seems that indy wuill be straight dominating the district this year... their centerfielder who is a two year starter about to make it three is easily one of the best centerfielders in the state, getting heavily recruited by the top SEC schools... also their quiet and sly second baseman #11 is looking to have another huge year at the plate and in the field.. with their recent vandy verbally commitment i see Lee leading the team with another HUGE year batting 397 last year he hopes to lead the team to the boro.. without further or do the not so heard of tyler castro is hoping to have his best season ever. comin off a huge summer ball season leading his team in BA he hopes to carry that on the schoool season...also Dane Owen who now benches 295 hopes to bench those balls right outt of the park this season for his eagles.... oh and i forgot to mention all of their depth on the hill start with lipscomb signee brandon rowe, followed by rowland, bellenfant, lee and toscano....this is why i see indy bein at the top of the district and brentwood comin in second

You absolutely know your stuff... I expect indy to be at the top of the food chain in the district.. they are returning many studs from last years squad... Their centerfielders is comiin out to be one of the best centerfielders in the state.. i think he is getting recruited by the top SEC programs... Also they are returning their two middleinfielders.. these two have known eachother since way back in elementary schools and have a sweet connection.. Stannard hopes to come back and have another huge season at the plate as wel in the field... THe recent Vandy Commitment Josh lee hopes to bound off last years success which he batted 397 and is on the all region, all state, all nation team... the eagles quiet but rising star is the all around player Tyler Castro.. he raked this summer on his ball team leading his team in BA and hopes to carry on that success during this long season.. the well known Dane Owen which now benches 295 hopes to bench those balls out of the ballpark this season.. they have tons of depth on the bump starting with lipscomb signee Brandon Rowe,Followed by Rowland, Bellenfant, lee, wilson, and toscano.. i project indy bein at the top of the charts this year.. this is comin from a franklin fan so i hope to see franklin compete with them at the top

You absolutely know your stuff... I expect indy to be at the top of the food chain in the district.. they are returning many studs from last years squad... Their centerfielders is comiin out to be one of the best centerfielders in the state.. i think he is getting recruited by the top SEC programs... Also they are returning their two middleinfielders.. these two have known eachother since way back in elementary schools and have a sweet connection.. Stannard hopes to come back and have another huge season at the plate as wel in the field... THe recent Vandy Commitment Josh lee hopes to bound off last years success which he batted 397 and is on the all region, all state, all nation team... the eagles quiet but rising star is the all around player Tyler Castro.. he raked this summer on his ball team leading his team in BA and hopes to carry on that success during this long season.. the well known Dane Owen which now benches 295 hopes to bench those balls out of the ballpark this season.. they have tons of depth on the bump starting with lipscomb signee Brandon Rowe,Followed by Rowland, Bellenfant, lee, wilson, and toscano.. i project indy bein at the top of the charts this year.. this is comin from a franklin fan so i hope to see franklin compete with them at the top

Hmm, I don't think you are a Franklin fan, you seem to know a little too much about Indy and talk about them like they're the next Franklin ha ha. Nice try though...

Hmm, I don't think you are a Franklin fan, you seem to know a little too much about Indy and talk about them like they're the next Franklin ha ha. Nice try though...

If you can show me a better position player other than Lee in 11AAA let alone mid-state I would like to know who it is... the kid has pop can hit for average, good arm strength,speed and great range...SEC potential???