District 11AAA

IndyEagle09

I wasn't saying anything bad about Lee in my post, I was simply stating that I highly doubt that post was made by a Franklin supporter, it was obviously an Indy fan. But, I agree, I think Lee is the best SS and Kemp is the best all-around outfielder in 11AAA

i would like to see your pre season all mid state

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony is a good player but i think he lacks some arm strength at the next level however he has a little more speed then lee...but he is definately the top OF in midstate...and i think lee is the best SS...your thoughts??

From an Indy student, I think Tony Kemp is the best all-around player in the district. The talent he has is really special and no one in the district can match that. Lee from Indy is the # 2. He will be better than Joseph his senior year. The top pitcher I would give to the lefty at Brentwood. He has command of 3 pitches and is around 86 consistently. The best coach in the league would have to be Moore from Indy. He has developed this program from the beginning and we are on our way to state this year. Brentwood's coach has a long history but I think Moore has over taken him. Does Franklin even have anyone this year, I can't wait to see the L's start piling up on the Rebels. They have no studs, and some mysterious coaching staff no one knows anything about. Franklin should of went after Moore if they wanted a great coach to come in. Look for Indy and Brentwood both to go to the state tourney.

From an Indy student, I think Tony Kemp is the best all-around player in the district. The talent he has is really special and no one in the district can match that. Lee from Indy is the # 2. He will be better than Joseph his senior year. The top pitcher I would give to the lefty at Brentwood. He has command of 3 pitches and is around 86 consistently. The best coach in the league would have to be Moore from Indy. He has developed this program from the beginning and we are on our way to state this year. Brentwood's coach has a long history but I think Moore has over taken him. Does Franklin even have anyone this year, I can't wait to see the L's start piling up on the Rebels. They have no studs, and some mysterious coaching staff no one knows anything about. Franklin should of went after Moore if they wanted a great coach to come in. Look for Indy and Brentwood both to go to the state tourney.

the only thing i think kemp has over lee is speed

Your comments on this board seem to be just as stupid as your comments on the basketball boards. I agree, Kemp is the best player in 11AAA and Lee is a very good player. But, Lee is no Corban Joseph. I'm not taking anything away from Lee, he is a good player both defensively and offensively, very well-rounded, but he doesn't have the bat of Corban Joseph. He will not be drafted in the fourth round of the MLB draft.

And just to clear some things up, the new Franklin coach is Jeremy Brown, he was an assistant coach under Alumbaugh and he played minor league baseball so he knows baseball. I don't think the loss of Alumbaugh will make much of a difference for the Rebels

I like Lee and Kemp, both personal friends of mine, and I think they are definately two of the best position players in the district. But there are some position players being overlooked, espicially in the senior class, who fly under the radar and will be effective players. Matthew Young from Franklin will have to lead that team. Mike Handley at Ravenwood is an incredible defensive catcher. Matt Daffin and Blake Carden at Indy both have good sticks and will make some noise.

But I'd like to hear some opinions on some of the pitchers in the district. I feel like we've got some great arms here.

What do you mean by the doormat? If you've forgotten, Franklin has advanced out of the district the past five years, Ravenwood made it to state last year, and Centennial has had much more success than Independence, who has not done anything ever. Overton? Give me a break, they have nobody.

We'll see about that.

If you can show me a better position player other than Lee in 11AAA let alone mid-state I would like to know who it is... the kid has pop can hit for average, good arm strength,speed and great range...SEC potential???

There is a soph. at franklin that might be the best all around player (hitting for average & long ball, fielding & pitching) in state, maybe in south. I don't need to tell you his name, you will know him when you see him play.

There is a soph. at franklin that might be the best all around player (hitting for average & long ball, fielding & pitching) in state, maybe in south. I don't need to tell you his name, you will know him when you see him play.

Jake Little??? i played against him and the summer and he is good but i dont think hes as good as lee...

Jake Little!! He is really good!! Watch out for him BUT he didn't get to play any school ball last year because of injury and he just broke his hand and had to have pins put in yesterday. He should be ready to play baseball but maybe not at the beginning.

Ha yeah right, he can't touch Kemp or Lee. Who is this kid? I never have heard of him. Probably like the rest of Franklin this year, they are a bunch of no-names. No one has them as a serious threat in the district. Indy and Brentwood are getting ready to battle it out and Centennial may try to outscore everyone to squeak into the race. I can't wait, practice starts next week and the Eagles trip to the boro begins.

Ha yeah right, he can't touch Kemp or Lee. Who is this kid? I never have heard of him. Probably like the rest of Franklin this year, they are a bunch of no-names. No one has them as a serious threat in the district. Indy and Brentwood are getting ready to battle it out and Centennial may try to outscore everyone to squeak into the race. I can't wait, practice starts next week and the Eagles trip to the boro begins.

A few days before practice starts and Franklin starts to defend its regular season district title.