District 11AAA

IndyEagle09

Let alone, Brentwood's pitching is going to be one of a kind. 2 SEC pitchers. Find me another team with that duo of Hillis and Ray, and ill quit writing on this blog. Plus it helps that we have some offense with big Gavin O'neal, Martin signee. So for the "We are IHS" guy, brentwood is going to run all over Indy along with every other team in the district. Indy is way to overrated, and i can guarantee that Josh Lee will not get a single hit against

Brentwood for the whole year.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha yeah right, he can't touch Kemp or Lee. Who is this kid? I never have heard of him. Probably like the rest of Franklin this year, they are a bunch of no-names. No one has them as a serious threat in the district. Indy and Brentwood are getting ready to battle it out and Centennial may try to outscore everyone to squeak into the race. I can't wait, practice starts next week and the Eagles trip to the boro begins.

I have seen kemp & lee play many times the last few years. I do think both lee & kemp are good high school players. I don't have to post this fhs player name on this board to get him known, it seems that everyone knows him already. Daddy's & mama's & brothers need to quite trying to tell everyone how good a player is & let his play on the field do the talking. This is my last post on this subject & will wait for season to start.

Let alone, Brentwood's pitching is going to be one of a kind. 2 SEC pitchers. Find me another team with that duo of Hillis and Ray, and ill quit writing on this blog. Plus it helps that we have some offense with big Gavin O'neal, Martin signee. So for the "We are IHS" guy, brentwood is going to run all over Indy along with every other team in the district. Indy is way to overrated, and i can guarantee that Josh Lee will not get a single hit against

I will definitely agree with you that Brentwood has the best pitching duo in the district, possibly in the state. However, they don't really have anything at all after that. They don't have a powerful offense, and they don't really have any other pitchers after Hillis and Ray. It will be interesting to see how far these two very good pitchers can take this team, without much help.

last year lee went 3-4 off ray

I just want to say to all you IHS guys that BHS is gonna run all over yall without a shadow of a doubt. Ray is a LHP comin 3/4 slot in the low 90s. Kevin Lee is one of those guys you take for granted. He is a solid RHP that went 5-0 last year. Yeah Hillis got in some trouble but he is past that. He will definately contribute to this tri-fecta. Also Martin Signee Gavin O'Neal will be a huge help on the offensive side. He is a great team leader. Ryan Shelton is solid all around player with outstanding power. Argue against any of this and you will be proven wrong during the 09 season. State Bound is in the future of these Bruins.

I just want to say to all you IHS guys that BHS is gonna run all over yall without a shadow of a doubt. Ray is a LHP comin 3/4 slot in the low 90s. Kevin Lee is one of those guys you take for granted. He is a solid RHP that went 5-0 last year. Yeah Hillis got in some trouble but he is past that. He will definately contribute to this tri-fecta. Also Martin Signee Gavin O'Neal will be a huge help on the offensive side. He is a great team leader. Ryan Shelton is solid all around player with outstanding power. Argue against any of this and you will be proven wrong during the 09 season. State Bound is in the future of these Bruins.

One question? What was Brentwood's record against Indy last year? Nothing has changed. This is our year. Ray does not throw in the low 90s, he is around 87 maybe 88. I will not be proven wrong. I have two promises. We will beat Brentwood every game this season and we will run rule Franklin. 09 is our year.

Ray hit 91 in jupiter hillis hit 94 in jupiter. Independence will not for sure beat brentwood. Ray and Hillis are going to out power the independence hitting and the only question is will brentwood defense hold up and will brentwood score 3 runs because that will secure a brentwood win. Independence Has lee who I cant find a decent scouting report on him. And according to PG he is not even ranked in TN and you are making him seem like the player to take you to state. Hillis is the number 1 ranked pitcher in the state and Ray is ranked 4th. And Independence your just making yourself look bad talking yourself up when the season comes around it is highly unlikely you will be any better than you have been in the last few years.

One question? What was Brentwood's record against Indy last year? Nothing has changed. This is our year. Ray does not throw in the low 90s, he is around 87 maybe 88. I will not be proven wrong. I have two promises. We will beat Brentwood every game this season and we will run rule Franklin. 09 is our year.

Ray hit 91 in jupiter hillis hit 94 in jupiter. Independence will not for sure beat brentwood. Ray and Hillis are going to out power the independence hitting and the only question is will brentwood defense hold up and will brentwood score 3 runs because that will secure a brentwood win. Independence Has lee who I cant find a decent scouting report on him. And according to PG he is not even ranked in TN and you are making him seem like the player to take you to state. Hillis is the number 1 ranked pitcher in the state and Ray is ranked 4th. And Independence your just making yourself look bad talking yourself up when the season comes around it is highly unlikely you will be any better than you have been in the last few years.

Ray may of hit 91 once but he is an 87-88 arm right now. I would like to see the rankings you are just throwing out there. Lee must be an alright player to get Tim Corbin to offer him a scholarship. But I guess you know more than Tim Corbin right? You didn't answer my question of what was Brentwood's record against Indy last year?

I have seen kemp & lee play many times the last few years. I do think both lee & kemp are good high school players. I don't have to post this fhs player name on this board to get him known, it seems that everyone knows him already. Daddy's & mama's & brothers need to quite trying to tell everyone how good a player is & let his play on the field do the talking. This is my last post on this subject & will wait for season to start.

wow jake little is no lee at all.. kemp nobody knows if little is like him because they play totally different positions.. no comparison

ok im not one hundred percent positive here but this could be andy hillis himselft since his name is astros21 and he plays for the east cobb astros in georgia for summer ball.. i think this is him cuz he is talkin so much smack and good stuff bout brentwood, which would seem like somethin hillis would do. the only scouting report you need on lee is that his freshman year he battin in in three ninetys and led the team in bombs.. sophomore year he batted around 398, some sophomore slump.. and he has to be ranked in the state.. HE IS GOING TO VANDY get off his back. if hillis is the number one pitcher in the state then the scouts arent seein nathan foriest( which goes to harpeth) but brentwood went a solid 0-4 last year against indy with the same squad and pitching staff there gonna hve this year..so we will see how it goes

ok im not one hundred percent positive here but this could be andy hillis himselft since his name is astros21 and he plays for the east cobb astros in georgia for summer ball.. i think this is him cuz he is talkin so much smack and good stuff bout brentwood, which would seem like somethin hillis would do. the only scouting report you need on lee is that his freshman year he battin in in three ninetys and led the team in bombs.. sophomore year he batted around 398, some sophomore slump.. and he has to be ranked in the state.. HE IS GOING TO VANDY get off his back. if hillis is the number one pitcher in the state then the scouts arent seein nathan foriest( which goes to harpeth) but brentwood went a solid 0-4 last year against indy with the same squad and pitching staff there gonna hve this year..so we will see how it goes

Ok IHSeagles10 you are a complete idiot. How do you know some much about all of these high school kids........molester. And Brentwood did not have Hillis last year. And Brentwood has to over come the lack of coaching.

Ok IHSeagles10 you are a complete idiot. How do you know some much about all of these high school kids........molester. And Brentwood did not have Hillis last year. And Brentwood has to over come the lack of coaching.