East Tn Baseball

7inningparadise

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha sry but that's a little past your time bud. Nice try though. Name me some current programs that can stand up to bearden and farragut

Quit trying to put Bearden in the same catagory as Farragut. I believe halls sent you packing last season. Bearden has accomplished nothing.

farrugat is filled with a bunch of snotty and arrogant kids who know nothing. their parents and coaches feed them with this. they are great at every sport dont get me wrong. but there is no use in arguing with a kid from farrugat or however you spell it. there will be no end. no one like you faragut. get over yourselves.

farrugat is filled with a bunch of snotty and arrogant kids who know nothing. their parents and coaches feed them with this. they are great at every sport dont get me wrong. but there is no use in arguing with a kid from farrugat or however you spell it. there will be no end. no one like you faragut. get over yourselves.

looks likes it's you who knows nothing

All it is is jealousy rico. You wish you were a part of either one.

Farragut is without a doubt the most talented team in Knoxville. Farragut, not Bearden. I like how you put Farragut in your arguments to try to add some validity to your nonsense. Farragut deserves to be mentioned with the best. They have won districts, regions, and state titles. Again, Bearden has won nothing. I wouldn't put Bearden in the top 5 this year, maybe top 10.

I think you are told that what you are saying is true. Like many that do not live in Farragut, all they hear is how "snotty" or "arrogant" they are. Those who are brought up believing this have it set in their minds that everyone in Farragut is like that. Every coach and athlete, with the exception of a few, I have known from Farragut is the exact opposite of what you are claiming they are. And to pretend other schools don't have players or people who think they are much better than they really are is just ignorant.

You know that's true. They got all the Tommy Pharr camps that they all go to and then they got the Yard over there. Why do you think no one from Maryville plays with the Yard? Is it bc we're not good enough? No, it's because we can't afford to play with them...they get the best coaching and best opportunities.

You know that's true. They got all the Tommy Pharr camps that they all go to and then they got the Yard over there. Why do you think no one from Maryville plays with the Yard? Is it bc we're not good enough? No, it's because we can't afford to play with them...they get the best coaching and best opportunities.

Maybe they aren't good enough. Did that ever cross your mind? No. The first and only thing that comes to mind for you is "hey some of those kids play for or live in Farragut, they are only on the team because they are rich. My unathletic child could be as good as him if I had some money. But since I don't I'm going to assume that kid is only good because his parents money made him good."

You are ignorant.

You're a dumbass dude. If we put in half as much money and time into baseball as we do football and basketball then we'd be beatin yall's candy ###### every year. Farragut is a 1 sport school...even Bearden is better all-around then yall.

1 sport school? Bearden better? What are you smoking dude? I probably shouldn't say it again, but I think you need it. Dude, you are ignorant.