Upperman v. Livingston

up2late

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA----Great TEAM top to bottom --great coach----strength of schedule------------------UHS----Good team ----Good coach----weaker schedule= LA pulling away at the end. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We have only been challenged in one of our last 7 games. These guys need some close games to get ready for what lies ahead and I think this one will be. Dunn to break record at 4:09 left in 4th quarter!

I hope you are right, but I look for Upperman to go to extreme measures to stop him. That may free up a lot of easy shots for everyone else!

A single game assist record by Dunn would be a great addition to his resume, if that happens. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have a feeling this is gonna be a great game. Definitely an intense game. I admire and enjoy watching livingston play they have a great bunch of players and are topped off with an outstanding player in dunn. Having said that i honestly think that these teams are very similar in talent. Dunn is gonna be the best player on the court no doubt, but i think uppermans starting five are pretty dang talented. The only problem is you never know what team is gonna take the court. you got the team that jumps out to a twenty point lead in the first quarter and then has to hit free throws in the closing minutes to pull a win out. then you got the team that lowers their heads and gives up before half because their shots are not falling. you got the team that let's their temper get the best of them and are likely to get a technical. or you got the team that just doesn't want to pass to the open man. however, i have seen this team take the court and totally dominate some pretty good teams. Actually, Upperman has been playing some good ball as of late. (maybe their peeking at the right time???) Upperman has good size, good speed, and some good shooters. I hope the last team i talked about shows up so this game can be enjoyable. Never the less, i'm sure i won't be able to sleep tomorrow night because of the recurring chants in my head of "hog-eye", and "go beeees". anyways this is great upper cumberland basketball!!!!! 7AA gonna make some noise this year. good luck to all.

I would argue, that Livingston's starting 5, and bench, outweighs the Bees. I do not see them taking a 20 point lead I can tell you that. The guys from Livingston will bring it. Just as always.

King i was just stating that i have seen upperman get 20 point leads early. never did i say that i thought they would do that in this game. that would be a pretty stupid statement. i agree with you that their bench will definitely outweigh the bees. UHS has two players that can contribute off the bench, that's about it. however, their starting five are pretty tough when they play together. i also never said they were more talented than livingston, i just stated that the talent level in the starting five is closer than alot of people think. (with the exception of dunn). hey king, i haven't seen la this year will they bring a big student section like they usually have at home?

I can tell you that it is not what it used to be. We (when I was in it with my brother and the crew) were loud, obnoxious, and could get in the heads of the opposition. Now, its really not much, no cheering, no chanting, no anything. Maybe, they can pick up the slack, because that makes the atmosphere, collegiate style.