Humboldt @ Lake Co. Jan. 30

Guest snakedriver

You never not once saw me post about LC/Middle College. If you honestly think Humboldt or Lake County is going to beat Manassas say it.

I'm not afraid to say what I think. No disrespect to Lake County but if Lake County has to travel to Manassas they are going to get blown out...I honestly believe that. And I honestly believeManassas will beat Humboldt if they ever match up... and that is no disrespect to Humboldt either.

BTW, aren't you the same one that had MJ Brown going to UT and being the back up PG and making a contribution as a freshman........yes it was you. Aren't you the same one that said MJ was clearly better than Willie Kemp? Aren;t you the one that said MJ Brown was clearly a better player than Ramar Smith? Aren't you the same one that said Manassas would finish fourth if they were in district 14A. You have pretty much went on record as saying Manassas was not as good as Lake County or Humboldt.

BTW, MJ Brown said he went to UT Martin because he didn't want to ride the bench at UT. Interesting..you have him as a backup PG at a high major SEC school and the kid himself said just the opposite of what you were saying.

Just adding dome context ..that all...some of the stuff posted on here has to be taken with a grain of salt!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OH,I was one of the few that said MJ wasn't a high major player and should go to UTM or Western KY and have a nice career for himself.

With what I know off all these team and players I'm stciking with what I have been saying all along. If I'm wrong so be it...wouldn;t be the first time.....tell you what though...I won't dissapear for a while and resurfce and hope people forget some of the things I posted because I was SO FAR OFF THE MARK IT'S LAUGHABLE.

BTW, I picked Manassas to beat UC last season to...I don't run and hide if I'm wrong.....I was wrong but it was not a bad pick...the game went down to the wire.......that's who I honestly thought would win.......UC had a special team with unbelievable mental toughness whcih is what it took to come back and win the state championship....I don't believe Humblodt has that type of mental toughness of last seasons UC team and they have not been tested and those two things could very well come to the surface in a tight game when things arent going their way.

when Manassas killed HB last year like we said yankee these guys ran and hide from us!!!! No need to debate them because when its over we wont find them!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW...uhh...this is pretty hilarious!

You are absolutley right!! We can bicker back and forth like children the bottom line is! You don't win on paper thats why they play the game! To me stats are overrated to some people they are everthing! The bottom line is the figures on the board! Your star player may score 50 points and they get beat. The numbers just go in the books thats it! To me the bottom line to all of this is u win like a champion and lose like a champion! Whether we are HBTLC or Manassas fans! I would like to see HBT go all the way and i say they have a great chance! But lets play the game with a little self control good luck to each team!!

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey don't hog the popcorn... EAT, EAT, PASS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey don't hog the popcorn... EAT, EAT, PASS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It is like a bball soap opera...have some popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Scooby snacks anyone???? I do wish I could go to this game though...I'd like to sit with BERNITHIA...I like her....she is funny and something tells me the woman could scream loud enough to shatter glass.

It is like a bball soap opera...have some popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Scooby snacks anyone????

No, scooby snacks for me... possibly fruit roll ups and some kool-aid! With my popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Humboldt's D will have Manassas tongue hanging to the ground something that they haven??™t faced.

Yankee Stankee close those blinds and grease up your rolling chairs you are going to have to get busy rolling from room to room reading newspapers and computer articles, cutting and pasting.

I??™ve figured you out for this year. You don??™t leave the house. You are a want to be. You know Google but you don??™t know Humboldt.

Get those fingers busy, pop some knuckles you are going to need all you can, but first paste this.

Prediction: Humboldt and Lake County Represent West TN A Basketball.

Let the Long Lost Legend Know!

Manassas played Craigmont, Ridgeway, Hamilton, Carver and others!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You think HB will show Manassas something they have not seen this year!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HB played LC, Gleason, Bradford, Gibson Co, Milan and other cupcakes /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You think Manassas will show them something those schools didnt you bet they will!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I gotta feelin' this thread is gonna blow sky high in a minute /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Me too! It's fun to watch! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Manassas played Craigmont, Ridgeway, Hamilton, Carver and others!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You think HB will show Manassas something they have not seen this year!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HB played LC, Gleason, Bradford, Gibson Co, Milan and other cupcakes /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You think Manassas will show them something those schools didnt you bet they will!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

It would be different if we were playing these teams and winning by 10 points or less...

Anyway, the LAKE CO. VS. HUMBOLDT game is less than 57 hours away! I'll be at the gym at about a quarter til 6 because I'm guessing that it will be a packed house!

Yankee I know that you know your basketball but you have not seen Humboldt play this year...Yes, the schedule is weak with district 14A being down and with not much of a non-district schedule but Humboldt has been not only beating teams, but running them out of the gym all season...6'5 Tevin Crayton and 6'6 Charles Taylor are both big time high school basketball players and they lead this team...Humboldt has a total of 7 seniors, 3 who start, 4 on the bench...They all get substantial playing time and they all contribute...This team has all of the weapons to win a state championship...Great talent and athleticism, 9-10 deep, some knock down shooters, solid defense, and experience...Remember, this Humboldt senior class has been to the state tournament in every year except for last year...They know what it takes to get to the tournament...Now they just need to take care of business when they get there...

As for the game Saturday, I've heard everyone talking about how Humboldt is going to be tired having to play three straight nights...If you remember when Humboldt hosted Lake Co, I was the one saying that it was Humboldt at a disadvantage for not having played a game in almost two weeks....This time around, Humboldt will not be rusty and I don't see them being tired seeing as how they will only play a couple of quarters against South Fulton...the two games on Thursday and Friday night will be a good warm up for the Lake Co game...Give Humboldt a chance to work on some things...With that being said, I'll take Humboldt by 12 and wouldn't be surprised if it's worse than that...I'll say hhmmm....Humboldt 80 LC 68

Humboldt knows this is for the District crown...Shouldn't have to worry about the Vikes bringing their A game this time around....

In case you haven't figured it out yet I go by red on here...The other guy you can call whatever you want but not red...The real "red" doesn't take kindly to you or your weird borderline homosexual posts...You're so far off topic it's not even funny...You want to talk about trash like that, do it on Legend's website..

sorry ...it was meant for red gold.....tell the forme washed up has been coach to keep his trap shut and I will do the same....it was he..not I..that brought my name up in one of his post.....BTW, tell him to stop as well...or do you have a double standard...........again just so everybody know I'm talking about REDGOLD here...not red16