Dandy 12

floorburns

Somebody tell me what makes Bartlett number 2. Bartlett belongs in the dandy 12. Ok. But 2. Who have they beat. Ok. Houston. Houston is good. But they are in the bottom half of the 12 and that is where I put Bartlett. Ok. St. Benedict. Bottom half of the 12 again even tho they should be higher like 10.

Dont tell me about the Millington game tonight. If Bartlett wins, what does that mean. Nothing. Millington is not Millington.

Nobody say Im down on Bartlett. They are a dandy 12 team. But they got to proof it. All they have proofed is that JJ is one heck of a ball player. Maybe SHE belongs at 2.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody tell me what makes Bartlett number 2. Bartlett belongs in the dandy 12. Ok. But 2. Who have they beat. Ok. Houston. Houston is good. But they are in the bottom half of the 12 and that is where I put Bartlett. Ok. St. Benedict. Bottom half of the 12 again even tho they should be higher like 10.

Dont tell me about the Millington game tonight. If Bartlett wins, what does that mean. Nothing. Millington is not Millington.

Nobody say Im down on Bartlett. They are a dandy 12 team. But they got to proof it. All they have proofed is that JJ is one heck of a ball player. Maybe SHE belongs at 2.

All valid points but who is left to put ahead of them? You can make a case for Lausanne and White Station which would put Bartlett at 4, but it is gonna be tough to see what Bartlett has until late in the year, as i don't see anyone on their league schedule testing them, especially if millington stays banged up like they are.

All valid points but who is left to put ahead of them? You can make a case for Lausanne and White Station which would put Bartlett at 4, but it is gonna be tough to see what Bartlett has until late in the year, as i don't see anyone on their league schedule testing them, especially if millington stays banged up like they are.

Don't get emotional over the DANDY DOZEN. Remember, this is not the BCS. We have a playoff where many of the teams will see each other and decide it on the court. Rankings are always someones opinion!

Hey, Hey, Hey now

Slow ya roll!!!

Who is Bartlett????? I wouldn??™t worry about little ole Bartlett??¦??¦??¦ /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

After all:

- Out of a 117 AAA teams in the state of Tennessee last year they only finished in the state tournament top 8 (quarterfinals)

- They return ALL their players from that team and added two new players (most importantly a point guard to free JJ up to eliminate the full court double teams ??“ younger sister Destiny James)

- They have one of the best coaches in Shelby County who is in the top 5 in total career wins

At any rate: like I said I wouldn??™t worry about that little ole team??¦??¦Bartlett Lady Panthers??¦ Pleeassseee??¦.you got to be joking??¦.. them??????

However:

- Of course they do have a USA Today top 25 player in the country

- They were 30 ??“ 4 three years ago

- 30 ??“ 4 again two years ago

- Top 8 in the State tournament last year

- Sub-state 3 consecutive years

Once again: like I said ??“ I wouldn??™t worry about them??¦.. Heck ??“ all they do is WIN!

I think they should be ranked number 13 in the dandy dozen (Oops there are only 12 teams)????

Anybody got an umbrella? I think a storm is brewing...... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Who is Bartlett????? I wouldn??™t worry about little ole Bartlett??¦??¦??¦ /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

After all:

- Out of a 117 AAA teams in the state of Tennessee last year they only finished in the state tournament top 8 (quarterfinals)

- They return ALL their players from that team and added two new players (most importantly a point guard to free JJ up to eliminate the full court double teams ??“ younger sister Destiny James)

- They have one of the best coaches in Shelby County who is in the top 5 in total career wins

At any rate: like I said I wouldn??™t worry about that little ole team??¦??¦Bartlett Lady Panthers??¦ Pleeassseee??¦.you got to be joking??¦.. them??????

However:

- Of course they do have a USA Today top 25 player in the country

- They were 30 ??“ 4 three years ago

- 30 ??“ 4 again two years ago

- Top 8 in the State tournament last year

- Sub-state 3 consecutive years

Once again: like I said ??“ I wouldn??™t worry about them??¦.. Heck ??“ all they do is WIN!

I think they should be ranked number 13 in the dandy dozen (Oops there are only 12 teams)????

Anybody got an umbrella? I think a storm is brewing...... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

You must be smarter then me because how does that tell me why CA picked Bartlett as 2 for THIS season. Looks like your saying that Bartlett got a great player with JJ and Bartlett got some great past seasons. I did not ask about that. I already kno that.

Maybe you think I am dum for even asking but it looks like you do not know to. What have they done THIS year to get 2.

Or maybe that's how the CA does it. They go by last year. Then Millington needs to be 1 since Central did not do as good as them last year.

Put lausanne or white station there. At least they played a lot of good teams.

You must be smarter then me

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> hehehe........

It doesn't matter where you put Bartlett in a poll..... They will be ready to play!

Get ya popcorn ready: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> hehehe........

It doesn't matter where you put Bartlett in a poll..... They will be ready to play!

Get ya popcorn ready: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The great equalizer is the scoreboard: FINAL Millington (minus 2 starters) 50 Bartlett (with JJ) 47

Someone might need to do the heimlich maneauver on DU - bet he choked on that popcorn