Top Juniors

Welshdragon

Brandon Saunders - Midfielder for Ravenwood High School. Excellent size and a strong, physical presence in the middle. Very athletic, excellent ball work and vision. Being heavily recruited already by many D1 schools, including several top 25 ranked programs. Think we'll see a very big year from him.

What i'm wondering is who from Tennessee is being recruited by "several top 25 ranked programs"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No One is recruited by top 25 programs thats a junior besides maybe ryan bristol

I heard he was being recruited by Indiana, West Point, North Western and others. Be intesting to see where or if he goes anywhere. Too bad he's playing jv this year because he's ineligible for varsity after leaving BGA.

I heard he was being recruited by Indiana, West Point, North Western and others. Be intesting to see where or if he goes anywhere. Too bad he's playing jv this year because he's ineligible for varsity after leaving BGA.

Since Indiana recruits guys from TN....

ever heard of daniel kelly from hendersonville? yeah id say he was a pretty amazing player. he's doing pretty good things at IU and, not to mention, the youth national teams.

True....Daniel is a good player, i didnt mean to say they never have or never will, im just saying that you have to be really really good to be recruited by them because they have plenty of greats up there they can take without having to come down here.

I agree wit catboy ... ryan bristol is the only junior player in middle tennessee that has a chance of going to indiana to "play"

hes the only junior in the state of tn that has a chance of going to IU period. like catboy said, not many people get recruited by IU. you have to be the cream of the crop.