Top Juniors

Welshdragon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the juniors on crush like wilky and mishu are very good. those 2, for sure, are quality players. id be interested to know if, in fact, IU is recruiting mishu. i knew he'd be looked at by some quality schools, but congrats to him if he is getting IU's attention.

He is getting recruited by IU, NorthWestern, and I have heard a rumor that he has been talking with Notre Dame.

What about the juniors from KFC Liverpool? Who is Alex Wilkerson, Luke Mishu, etc... being recruited by? I heard Mishu is being recruited by IU as well, anybody have any info that can confirm this?

They could be "recruiting" but thats not saying that they give them any money and actually get any playing time.

Seymour is a good team, but they get talked about because they compete well in A/AA, if they were in AAA they would be kind of like a Powell, Sevier County or South Doyle and not get much attention.

I'm sorry, I guess I missed the heading that said this was a AAA message board only. Do you know the beauty of forums like these? If you don't want to read something you don't have to. When you see a post from myself or 2 or 3 other posters on here, there's a good probability that we are going to be talking about Seymour. I can't speak for the others, but for me, it's because that's the team I support and know the most about to take part in an informed discussion regarding. If you feel whatever team you like isn't being well represented enough on the board, invite more fans to come and join in. I'm sure everyone on CoachT would be happy to have more in depth analysis or conversations with supporters of teams that might not get mentioned as "often" as you feel Seymour is. Luckily, Seymour soccer is being talked about. That means they must be doing something right with their program. Start your own thread about your program, comment more often with specifics about them, just don't knock others for doing so for their team.

I'm sorry, I guess I missed the heading that said this was a AAA message board only. Do you know the beauty of forums like these? If you don't want to read something you don't have to. When you see a post from myself or 2 or 3 other posters on here, there's a good probability that we are going to be talking about Seymour. I can't speak for the others, but for me, it's because that's the team I support and know the most about to take part in an informed discussion regarding. If you feel whatever team you like isn't being well represented enough on the board, invite more fans to come and join in. I'm sure everyone on CoachT would be happy to have more in depth analysis or conversations with supporters of teams that might not get mentioned as "often" as you feel Seymour is. Luckily, Seymour soccer is being talked about. That means they must be doing something right with their program. Start your own thread about your program, comment more often with specifics about them, just don't knock others for doing so for their team.

AAA message board only? What i was saying was that Seymour is AA (double A) and teams like Bearden, Farragut, West, South-Doyle, Sevier County are all AAA (triple A) and that seymour competes well in AA (double A) but if they were to be competing in AAA they would not be getting mentioned hardly anywhere on here, i wasn't trying to put them down or be rude, because say i was a Sevier-County fan and i started a post, it would be dead because nobody wants to read about teams that are pretty good but get smacked around in AAA because the AAA region in the Knoxville area is one of or the best in the state, And seymour who could give Sevier-County or South-Doyle (who are average in AAA) a good game if they had to play the other top teams like Bearden, Farragut, West or Oak Ridge, they would get killed, which already happened when Seymour played Bearden, and im not gonna go there, because it was so bad that everybody already knows what happened.