CoachT.com T-Shirts Available

CoachT

I have a few t-shirts available, like the one pictured below, which I can ship immediately. The front of the shirt has the same logo, but smaller, on the left-hand side.

There are 6 X-Large and 2 Large currently in stock. You can use the regular order form with the cost being $12 plus $2 S&H. If you need other sizes then order them at the same link and I'll try to have them available to ship by the middle of next week. Thanks.

http://www.coacht.com/store/

logoblue&red.jpg

[Edited by coacht on 8-27-02 6:05P]

Posted by TankTalk:
Posted by coacht:

Now have 4 X-Large and 1 Large remaining.

[Edited by coacht on 8-28-02 12:29P]

MAN! Got excited when I saw "4 X-Large" hehe. Us beefy guys who like to wear shirts a size or two bigger would have loved that. :D

I can have youall youwant in a week! $2 more for the big ones, though. :(

Posted by rSquared:

I bought a T-shirt yesterday, but I would love to see a

CoachT.com polo/coaching style shirt made available, too!

Others interested please let coacht know.

---rSquared

Your shirt should be there today or tomorrow. I have looked at other style shirts but they end up costing in the $30-$35 range.

I hope to have coaching jackets available by Sept 15th. About $20 each.

Sounds good...what style, type of Jacket do you have in mind? Pullover, zip, half-zip, button, etc.?

And, I would gladly pay the price you mentioned for a good quality, good-looking CoachT polo. Keep working on that one for us if you would.

---rSquared

Posted by rSquared:

I hope to have coaching jackets available by Sept 15th. About $20 each.

Sounds good...what style, type of Jacket do you have in mind? Pullover, zip, half-zip, button, etc.?

And, I would gladly pay the price you mentioned for a good quality, good-looking CoachT polo. Keep working on that one for us if you would.

---rSquared

Price is no concern!! Oh wait how much would the pullover kind in big feller sizes be? :D You should also remember, having CoachT.com on a back my size could be considered great advertsing. :)