103-Eady vs Ward: Ward Pin

112-Watson vs Westbrooks: Watson Pin

119-Manley vs Ray: Ray win bye 1 in match of the night

125-Doster vs Hooker: Doster win

So far match score is tied at 9-9

130- Hayes vs Mclure: Hayes win

135- Starvrum vs Clements-Cobb: Starvrum win

140- Cate vs Duncan: Duncan pin

145- Hayes vs Stone: Stone win (gotta have some upsets in rivalry matches)

18-15 Mccallie

152- Baylor ??? vs Martino: Martino win

160- Glascock vs Henry: Henry win (both guys have struggled this year im pickin the 8th grader)

171-Baylor??? vs Condrey: I HAVE NO IDEA (condrey is very inconsistent)

189-Helton vs Cronan: Helton pin

215- Mackey vs Moore: Moore in a close one

285- Watson vs Satterfield: Watson Pin

Final score: Baylor 27- McCallie 27 with the exception of the match at 171

Well it??™s a close one??¦

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigblu1 lets be realistic. it will be close, but not that close. i will even be generous to the mccallie wrestling squad:

103 Eady vs. Ward- Ward pin

112 Watson vs. Westbrooks- Watson pin

119 Manley vs. Ray- Manley dec. (will be a great match)

125 Doster vs. Hooker- Hooker dec. (another great match)

130 Hayes vs. Mclure- Hayes major dec.

135 Stavrum vs. whoever- Stavrum dec.

140 Cate vs. Duncan- Duncan pin

145 Hayes vs. Stone- Hayes major dec.

152 Craig vs. Martino- Martino pin

160 Glasscock vs. Henry- Glasscock dec. (based on henry being a young kid and glasscock being a senior)

171 Ferguson vs. Condrey- Ferguson dec.

189 Helton vs. Cronan- Helton pin

215 Mackey vs. Moore- Mackey dec. (mackey maybe be young and a little raw, but he is a tough strong kid)

HWT Watson vs. Satterfield- Watson pin

TBSFBAG 41 McCallie 21

i just wish Hooker and TJ would not have moved weight classes so we can watch great matchups with the hayes brothers

Bigblu1 lets be realistic. it will be close, but not that close. i will even be generous to the mccallie wrestling squad:

103 Eady vs. Ward- Ward pin

112 Watson vs. Westbrooks- Watson pin

119 Manley vs. Ray- Manley dec. (will be a great match)

125 Doster vs. Hooker- Hooker dec. (another great match)

130 Hayes vs. Mclure- Hayes major dec.

135 Stavrum vs. whoever- Stavrum dec.

140 Cate vs. Duncan- Duncan pin

145 Hayes vs. Stone- Hayes major dec.

152 Craig vs. Martino- Martino pin

160 Glasscock vs. Henry- Glasscock dec. (based on henry being a young kid and glasscock being a senior)

171 Ferguson vs. Condrey- Ferguson dec.

189 Helton vs. Cronan- Helton pin

215 Mackey vs. Moore- Mackey dec. (mackey maybe be young and a little raw, but he is a tough strong kid)

HWT Watson vs. Satterfield- Watson pin

TBSFBAG 41 McCallie 21

i just wish Hooker and TJ would not have moved weight classes so we can watch great matchups with the hayes brothers

Duncan has been at 140 all year. He hasn't moved weight classes...

Im now questioning my own decisions TA60. I gave doster the win over hooker. and if you are going to put senority as the winner in the Glascock v.s. Henry match then why dont you give it to Alex moore of Mackey

first of all..im gunna have to agree with raider76. second of all i give mackey the edge because mackey has already pinned moore once this year, and i know mackey has gotten better

Duncan has been at 140 all year. He hasn't moved weight classes...

wrestler90 i do apologize for my mistake. you would know more than i about mr duncan. i was just getting confused with how older hayes tech falled TJ in a freestyle tournament this summer. so by that i was saying he was running away. my mistake. your right he hasnt moved weight classes. but were you confirming the fact hooker ran from cole? you should know with your inside track to mccallie wrestling.

103-Eady vs Ward: Ward Pin

112-Watson vs Westbrooks: Watson Pin

119-Manley vs Ray: Ray win bye 1 in match of the night

125-Doster vs Hooker: Doster win

So far match score is tied at 9-9

130- Hayes vs Mclure: Hayes win

135- Starvrum vs Clements-Cobb: Starvrum win

140- Cate vs Duncan: Duncan pin

145- Hayes vs Stone: Stone win (gotta have some upsets in rivalry matches)

18-15 Mccallie

152- Baylor ??? vs Martino: Martino win

160- Glascock vs Henry: Henry win (both guys have struggled this year im pickin the 8th grader)

171-Baylor??? vs Condrey: I HAVE NO IDEA (condrey is very inconsistent)

189-Helton vs Cronan: Helton pin

215- Mackey vs Moore: Moore in a close one

285- Watson vs Satterfield: Watson Pin

Final score: Baylor 27- McCallie 27 with the exception of the match at 171

Well it??™s a close one??¦

Interesting and evenhanded rundown. A little too evenhanded, probably, but hey. I will say, though, that if you're looking for an upset, I'd look a lot of places before I picked 145. Nothing but respect for Stone, but Chanse is humming along now on a wavelength that very few other wrestlers in the state could match. He wrestled Jonathon Taylor on Saturday--the same Jonathon Taylor who in December scored 12 points on TJ Duncan before pinning him (and with only about three practices under his belt)--and took him down in the 1st, rode him out in the 2nd nearly taking him to his back a couple of times, and then reversed him and rode him out in the 3rd for a 4-0 win. Taylor is a brilliant athlete, and I'll be rooting for him to win in February, but Hayes was superb.

Chanse had two nailbiters against Patrick Marchetti last year, including an overtime match in the duals finals, and he's better and stronger than he was last year. The match I'd most like to see this year would be Zach Watson and Ethan Hames, but a Marchetti-Hayes rematch would be a close second.