Baylor vs McCallie

bigblu1

I hope the success of the date is not dependent on the success of the Green Irish.

What you talkin bout texpetey, sounds as if you are favoring the fish eaters from the west.

Your boy up in Walker Valley has done a great job this year, couldn't happen to a nicer man.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you talkin bout texpetey, sounds as if you are favoring the fish eaters from the west.

Your boy up in Walker Valley has done a great job this year, couldn't happen to a nicer man.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

While I wish the best to our boys from ND....this is not likely to be their day. The empty weight classes are not a help to the team score and you do not get to win just on heart, especially when you spot your fellow fish eaters 12 to 18 points.

And you are right, I could not be more proud of my friend for what he has done (with help from his supporters up there) with his team in four years. It would be difficult to find a person who lives and breathes this sport more than Coach Morris.

Oh CupCake- I can understand your point and your evidence seems legit and if I weren't me and didn't know the truth, I'd probably believe your info too! So I'll give you that. But as is a little obvious lately, I seem to be one of the few strong McCallie voices on this site so I defend all the McCallie guys. But the only one that seems to be talked about lately is TJ, hence me "rushing to his defense!" So truce here! I understand, but you see my point now! I guess we can be friends again... haha are you going to be able to make the match Friday?

W90- I agree that very few McCallie fans do battle on this site in support of the team they love dearly,,,,so I enjoy your passion and williness to voice your views. Let it be known that I really like TJ, and he was part of the reason my son fell in love with Baylor Wrestling 3 years ago. That being said,,,,you and TJ both are now the ememy (regarding coacht posts),,,,so keep your hatchet sharp,,,and your skin thick!

I'm glad that we understand each other now and can remain friends (seriously),,,,but that doesn't make for interesting posts,,,,so pretend that you hate me,,,,and lets move forward

I will not be home for the match,,,and I hate that; however,,,,,the Gods will be there,,,and favor Baylor!!!!! (it's a fact)

As a last ditch effort,,,,you can build a fire,,,,find a flat rock,,,,get a goat,,,and find a sharp knife,,,,but your medicine will not work once you arrive at 5pm on sacred ground.

Best of luck to all the young warriors!

CC

Word on the street is you better get your tickets fast folks!! Sounds like they will be on sale until 5:00 tomorrow afternoon and then it's no ticket, no entry!! A poor way to do it if you ask me, but that's how it must be! I'm sure if you're super lucky (aka a Baylor alum or an extremely powerful person) you could wheedle your way in at the door having not bought a ticket prior, but who's to say that's for sure? I'm just part of the "inside track of McCallie!"

As for the predictions, let's just say I think some may be more surprised in the final outcome- or at least the score that is. I'm banking on a lot closer one kids!

Word on the street is you better get your tickets fast folks!! Sounds like they will be on sale until 5:00 tomorrow afternoon and then it's no ticket, no entry!! A poor way to do it if you ask me, but that's how it must be! I'm sure if you're super lucky (aka a Baylor alum or an extremely powerful person) you could wheedle your way in at the door having not bought a ticket prior, but who's to say that's for sure? I'm just part of the "inside track of McCallie!"

As for the predictions, let's just say I think some may be more surprised in the final outcome- or at least the score that is. I'm banking on a lot closer one kids!

I thought at most sporting events that the deal was "no ticket, no entry". Is this new for the Baylor events?

Boy you must have really screwed up this time. The biggest match of my time and I have to fly solo?

Well at least she is "letting" you come watch the rasslin so I guess we can meet on site.

There's still hope. In a fortuitous twist of fate, she may be already in Chattavegas which would force me to have to meet her at the wrestling venue which would in turn allow me to tailgate, er, strategize with you in one of the many undesirable, crime infested, smoky watering holes that I hold near and dear to my heart and that we normally frequent. We'll cover that today at Fox n Hounds along with N.D.'s new secret strategy to whoop up on the OWLS of Ooltewah.

Harry