Baylor vs McCallie

bigblu1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I was unaware. YOU CAN'T BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR. Make sense now Texass!?!?

you are such a cry baby. But I do enjoy laughing at you each day.

Let us see, do most venues sell tickets before the event. yes.

If the venue sells out will they be able to sell more tickets for which there is no room? no.

Make sense my capacity challenged spectator?

And is that a key slip or have your purposely designed a new spelling of the word Texas? LOL.....

Word on the street is you better get your tickets fast folks!! Sounds like they will be on sale until 5:00 tomorrow afternoon and then it's no ticket, no entry!! A poor way to do it if you ask me, but that's how it must be! I'm sure if you're super lucky (aka a Baylor alum or an extremely powerful person) you could wheedle your way in at the door having not bought a ticket prior, but who's to say that's for sure? I'm just part of the "inside track of McCallie!"

As for the predictions, let's just say I think some may be more surprised in the final outcome- or at least the score that is. I'm banking on a lot closer one kids!

I am surprised at this. I know that McCallie has a bigger venue but last year there seemed to be plenty of room on the home side. Either way, being an extremely powerful alum, I have a ticket.

44-15

103-Eady vs Ward: Ward Pin

112-Watson vs Westbrooks: Watson Pin

119-Manley vs Ray: Ray win bye 1 in match of the night

125-Doster vs Hooker: Doster win

So far match score is tied at 9-9

130- Hayes vs Mclure: Hayes win

135- Starvrum vs Clements-Cobb: Starvrum win

140- Cate vs Duncan: Duncan pin

145- Hayes vs Stone: Stone win (gotta have some upsets in rivalry matches)

18-15 Mccallie

152- Baylor ??? vs Martino: Martino win

160- Glascock vs Henry: Henry win (both guys have struggled this year im pickin the 8th grader)

171-Baylor??? vs Condrey: I HAVE NO IDEA (condrey is very inconsistent)

189-Helton vs Cronan: Helton pin

215- Mackey vs Moore: Moore in a close one

285- Watson vs Satterfield: Watson Pin

Final score: Baylor 27- McCallie 27 with the exception of the match at 171

Well it??™s a close one??¦

nothing will be close with mackey and moore

mackey has beat him once and moore doesn't have any skills

Beware of Counterfeit tickets for this match that have been going around like no other. They are everywhere even for baylor fans.

cant wait till tomorrow rivalry renewed and it will be an everlasting hate. and im serious baylor is stupid to think that there wouldnt be counterfeit tickets.

should be a great match and cant wait to see it! i believe we are leaving out a few clutch upsets that may be happening here...

103: Eady dec. Ward

130:Mcclure maj. dec. little Hayes

145:Hayes dec. Stone

152:Shuford dec. Martino

well shallowHal, i dont see mcclure coming to close to a victory much less a major. there are rumors about stone being hurt but even if he wasnt, older Hayes would win. also, Shuford did not wrestle this year it seems like. eady could upset ward, but ward did beat eady pretty bad earlier this year at the mccallie invitational