Inter-Mountain Athletic Conference (IMAC)

statman3

IMAC  

39 members have voted

1. 1. IMAC

Doctor walks in on frog sitting on top of man's head. Doctor asked - how did you get that ugly thing. Frog replies - I don't know. It started out as a big ugly wart on my bottom.

That's funny - no matter how many times you read it.

Greeneville at Jefferson. Be careful Lady Pats. Look for Greeneville to keep you off balance; however, if Leon is pitching - it won't matter. Lance's Loser: Greeneville.

Cherokee at Cocke County. Cherokee LOSES in a shocker to the IMAC world. Yeah right. The Chief loves the Chicken. Gilbert off emotional loss will just take the dang ball. Today is more of the same. Lance's Loser: Cocke County

Morristown East at West

Morristown Battle Royal. Loser leave town. Death match, cage match, Texas strap match. The Omni in Atlanta. IT'S NO HOLDS BARRED IN MOSCOW.

Undefeated Lady Canes vs the Defunk-atised Lady Trojans. I like the Trojans late in the season. McKinney beginning to see the end of her career flash before her eyes and I look for her to buckle down. Heffner is the Ron Wright of softball. Just when you least expect it, she pulls a hammer out of her shorts and hits you between the eyes with it.

SENIOR NIGHT TOO - mwtfan,no theatrics, come on. Logistics - get out of here. You guys are the Rick Flair of this analogy.

OH YEAAAAAAH! - I'm the Macho Man.

But this aint professional wresting - it's softball. It's love - hate or hate - hate or love em - hate em. I'm not sure but promises to be fun.

I call this a Tennessee broom match. Canes finish the sweep and secure the first seed for District Tournament. Lance's Loser: Morristown West.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor walks in on frog sitting on top of man's head. Doctor asked - how did you get that ugly thing. Frog replies - I don't know. It started out as a big ugly wart on my bottom.

Greeneville at Jefferson. Be careful Lady Pats. Look for Greeneville to keep you off balance; however, if Leon is pitching - it won't matter. Lance's Loser: Greeneville.

Cherokee at Cocke County. Cherokee LOSES in a shocker to the IMAC world. Yeah right. The Chief loves the Chicken. Gilbert off emotional loss will just take the dang ball. Today is more of the same. Lance's Loser: Cocke County

Morristown East at West

Morristown Battle Royal. Loser leave town. Death match, cage match, Texas strap match. The Omni in Atlanta. IT'S NO HOLDS BARRED IN MOSCOW.

Undefeated Lady Canes vs the Defunk-atised Lady Trojans. I like the Trojans late in the season. McKinney beginning to see the end of her career flash before her eyes and I look for her to buckle down. Heffner is the Ron Wright of softball. Just when you least expect it, she pulls a hammer out of her shorts and hits you between the eyes with it.

SENIOR NIGHT TOO - mwtfan,no theatrics, come on. Logistics - get out of here. You guys are the Rick Flair of this analogy.

But this aint professional wresting - it's softball. It's love - hate or hate - hate or love em - hate em. I'm not sure but promises to be fun.

I call this a Tennessee broom match. Canes finish the sweep and secure the first seed for District Tournament. Lance's Loser: Morristown West.

I agree with all the stats. I am sad for the senior night as I have watched these girls from 8 years old to now. They have grown into amazing young ladies not only are they the most athletic ladies around they are the smartest wonderful and gorgeous ladies that I know. I to will have a tear in my eye. Good luck to the girls I know their futures are bright.

BUT go LADY CANES GO

Morristown East at West

Well East High LAdy Cnaes got a whoppppppinnnn. Beat down 12 to 2 unimaginable but hey I was there I seen it first hand not pretty.. SAD but its true. Congratulations to the Senior class of ladies tonight. So Lance I dont think you missed this one I think the LADY CANES gaev it away. Yep pretty sure the Coach didnt want to win this one and dont think the players were ready either but the chips fall where they may 12-2 in six innings BUTTTTT WHOPPIN

Well East High LAdy Cnaes got a whoppppppinnnn. Beat down 12 to 2 unimaginable but hey I was there I seen it first hand not pretty.. SAD but its true. Congratulations to the Senior class of ladies tonight. So Lance I dont think you missed this one I think the LADY CANES gaev it away. Yep pretty sure the Coach didnt want to win this one and dont think the players were ready either but the chips fall where they may 12-2 in six innings BUTTTTT WHOPPIN

Keep those heads up Lady Canes. I painfully remember a similar 15 to 4 whoopin in a big game about a year ago. These things happen. Better days could certainly be ahead.

Lady Trojans....congratulations on a big win especially for you seniors on Senior night.

You remembered my first post. I'm tearing up.

Could I be any smarter - Big difference between all-knowing an smart. My wife would tell you that when it comes to softball, I'm stupid and need to get a life. She doesn't understand how much you and mwtfan need me.

Which reminds me. District coming up. How are we too hook up? If you know mwtfan, then we can meet on him. It would be great if mwtfan would bring a grill for real. Mines down, but alas a purchase is in order before summer anyway.

Let's plan this out. We need to be recognizable so our fellow IMACIANS can come chastise us (or at least me).

I have a clue for you STATMAN ----------- Courtney Davis is a distant cousin.

Start planning. MWTFAN - Help us get this done.

I know Mwtfan well and look forward to a get together at districts. However, my lady chiefs need to take care of some business to ensure I don't run the risk of missing it. I will be out of town for the first and second rounds of bracket play. Makes that #2 seed that much more important for me.

I know Mwtfan well and look forward to a get together at districts. However, my lady chiefs need to take care of some business to ensure I don't run the risk of missing it. I will be out of town for the first and second rounds of bracket play. Makes that #2 seed that much more important for me.

Come on statman. Change your schedule. I've been waiting to meet you for years /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I know mwtfan well too. He is one of my all time favorite people.

Don't blow this.

Statman likes stats and he particularly likes this one.

"Marbles" got her 1,000th career K last night during the game with Davey Crockett

I love her and don't even know her. She has met me on a couple of occassions and been nothing but cordial and mannerly. Besides all that - she is a friggan warrior.

1000 K's - awesome.

It's an all IMAC day reminding me that nothing says IMAC this year like a crazy frog joke.

What kind of shoes do frogs wear ------------ open toad

I know - it's cute.

Greeneville at Cherokee

Greene Devils looking for an upper echelon win vs the second place Lady Chiefs. Marbles has won more 1-0 games than any girl in the history of the IMAC reminding us all that you won??™t win if you don??™t score and since she is good for about 36 innings a night ??“ I like her chances. Gville can??™t score: Lance??™s Loser: Greeneville

Cocke at East

Lady Canes have a chance to wrap up the 1 seed with a victory tonight; however coming off an 8-10 error game vs cross town rivals. Be careful my dear Canes, as defensive output such as that, will win very few games. Cocke County has been close many times this year, but no cigars. Not going to get to smoke tonight either ??“ Lance??™s Loser: Lady Red

Jeff at West (IMAC game of the day)

I select this as game of the day due to it??™s importance and the difficulty in making a prediction. Lady Pats stunned the Trojans earlier in the season which seemed to temporarily derail and funkatize the maroon warriors. But alas they are back (as Lance had earlier predicted), and looking for a "pound of cure". Lady Pats hope that pitching is an "ounce of prevention" but that only gets you even. McKinney has rekindled the fire in her belly and I look for the Trojans to seek revenge and once again strike fear in the hearts of the IMAC elite. Lance??™s Loser: Patriots.

It's an all IMAC day reminding me that nothing says IMAC this year like a crazy frog joke.

What kind of shoes do frogs wear ------------ open toad

I know - it's cute.

Greeneville at Cherokee

Greene Devils looking for an upper echelon win vs the second place Lady Chiefs. Marbles has won more 1-0 games than any girl in the history of the IMAC reminding us all that you won??™t win if you don??™t score and since she is good for about 36 innings a night ??“ I like her chances. Gville can??™t score: Lance??™s Loser: Greeneville

Cocke at East

Lady Canes have a chance to wrap up the 1 seed with a victory tonight; however coming off an 8-10 error game vs cross town rivals. Be careful my dear Canes, as defensive output such as that, will win very few games. Cocke County has been close many times this year, but no cigars. Not going to get to smoke tonight either ??“ Lance??™s Loser: Lady Red

Jeff at West (IMAC game of the day)

I select this as game of the day due to it??™s importance and the difficulty in making a prediction. Lady Pats stunned the Trojans earlier in the season which seemed to temporarily derail and funkatize the maroon warriors. But alas they are back (as Lance had earlier predicted), and looking for a "pound of cure". Lady Pats hope that pitching is an "ounce of prevention" but that only gets you even. McKinney has rekindled the fire in her belly and I look for the Trojans to seek revenge and once again strike fear in the hearts of the IMAC elite. Lance??™s Loser: Patriots.

Lance,

You got the answer right, but tonight it was for all the wrong reasons.

Cherokee puts up 11 runs on Greeneville in support of another stellar performance in a clutch game from Cherokee's freshman pitcher Lindsee Price.

Marbles unavailable and the Lady Chiefs bats come alive. Keep those bats going ladies.

I've missed 5 games this year but only 4 in the previous 3. Alas it is time to retire. Lady Trojans are breaking my back and crushing my will to pick.

I began unmasking this year and I have lost my super powers. Maybe I'll be back - another day - with another name.

WOW