LA @ Upperman Tues Night

HOGEYE21

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the best seat, in the whole building. Confidence is the key in this game. Yeah, UHS has it, Livingston has been showing some. If the confidence level is there for the Lady Cats, this game will be way closer than expected.

A big "AMEN " to that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have the best seat, in the whole building. Confidence is the key in this game. Yeah, UHS has it, Livingston has been showing some. If the confidence level is there for the Lady Cats, this game will be way closer than expected.

Don't bet on that. Unless for some reason you are sitting next to me.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm not from your area, but have followed Upperman and LA for the last several years. Upperman is a FORCE this year and if they don't win by 20 or more I will be stunned. Yes, I have seen Upperman play this year and LA and there is no comparison.

Upperman could play for state in the AAA division--LA could not.

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I'm not from your area, but have followed Upperman and LA for the last several years. Upperman is a FORCE this year and if they don't win by 20 or more I will be stunned. Yes, I have seen Upperman play this year and LA and there is no comparison.

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

LA is a much more capable team than they have shown in many games this season. Hopefully the efforts in the Smith Co. game is a sign of what may be coming. Upperman is an excellent, well coached team that is very capable of bringing home the "Gold ball" this year, but, these district games have a way of delivering a surprise at times. GO H-O-G-E-Y-E /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They are AA not AAA.

I will have to humbly agree with you about Upperman they have an outstanding team. But it is the funniest thing when these two meet it just brings something out in both teams. You will see a different Livingston tomorrow night, they will play better than they have been but I??™m afraid in the end Upperman will get the win. I just hope all the girls play top notch injury free basketball.

After regular season play if Upperman goes on to the State we will be behind them but for now while our season is still playing it's Blue all the way!

To which part?

The last sentence. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I wouldn't like your seat. Stripe shirts block that view far too often. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />