District 10 AA

3b21

I support Page and other Williamson County schools. Page has a much tougher schedule. Lets role off some of the teams they play this year. Mt. Juliet, Overton (twice), Shelbyville, Smyrna, Warren County, Clarksville, Goodpasture (twice), Oakland,Dickson and Columbia. Spring Hill cant come close to that

Not sure if you are correct Spurrierfan. Columbia is scheduled to play @ Lavergna on 4/17. Maybe Columbia Academy? If I find out differently I'll let ya know.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Page does have a very tough schedule... good luck!

SH has Shelbyville, Smyrna, Independence, Lawrence County (2), Franklin, Cookeville, Creekwood, CPA, Clarksville NE... Not an easy schedule at all.

Page vs SH games will be good one also!

Willie,

Do you know of a change in the Good Day to Play Tourney @ Creekwood? Our schedule shows us playing Independence on 4/18 @ Central. Has there been a change I'm not aware of? Thanks

Willie,

Do you know of a change in the Good Day to Play Tourney @ Creekwood? Our schedule shows us playing Independence on 4/18 @ Central. Has there been a change I'm not aware of? Thanks

I'm not aware of any change. I'm going on the following for SH.

Thrusday, April 16th at Creekwood High School

5:15pm vs Cookeville

7:30pm vs Creekwood

Friday, April 17th at Creekwood High School

5:45pm vs CPA

Saturday, April 18th at Creekwood High School

12:15pm vs Clarksville Northeast

Dont worry little Bigler, you will get yours when your time comes!

Ahaaa.. Alright Man. I'm lookin' forward to it. I'm ready for whatever. I'm glad you know who I am, I must be doin' somethin' right huh.. Page will be tough but you should get off their jock. You talk a lot of lip, we'll see what happens.

23, Remember The Number.

Ahaaa.. Alright Man. I'm lookin' forward to it. I'm ready for whatever. I'm glad you know who I am, I must be doin' somethin' right huh.. Page will be tough but you should get off their jock. You talk a lot of lip, we'll see what happens.

23, Remember The Number.

The only 23 we will remember is micheal jordan not you!!!

Sounds like Page does have a very tough schedule... good luck!

SH has Shelbyville, Smyrna, Independence, Lawrence County (2), Franklin, Cookeville, Creekwood, CPA, Clarksville NE... Not an easy schedule at all.

Page vs SH games will be good one also!

It will be a good series. Let me be clear I was not trying to start a competition of who plays the toughest schedule, even though looking back that is how it sounded and i apologize for that. I was just trying to understand how playing single A teams will help if you are trying to build a top double A program like im sure your coach is. If spring Hill has a lot of talent then how will they improve if they are play inferior teams? Last year Spring Hill folded in the district tournament and i think it was because they did not play top teams. If i am wrong, why did they underproduce in the tournament?

Haha.

Dude how old are you. You are tryin' to dis a 17 year old kid.

Get a job.

From what I hear..........don't you get in enough trouble in and out of school without coming on here and starting more for yourself during school hours? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />