District 10 AA

3b21

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. I guess you are hearin' wrong. I have been into trouble in and out of school, but i think everyone has. I'm a kid and I've messed up, but learned. I'm sorry your son is an angel. But why are you worried about baseball when your son doesn't play it? Come on man, this isn't serious. Its the internet to have some fun. But forget what you have heard, people that don't like other people being successful usually talk a lot. But thanks for the concern big dog. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I could've summed it up with one word. JEALOUSY. haha

Glad to hear I got a wrong report. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Rumor was you got suspended for 5 games, but I guess that info was incorrect.

Angels live in Heaven, not in SH. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're right little man.........I am a Big Dog; so I'll concern myself with whatever I want too.Thanks. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Hope you guys have a GREAT season!!

Well, sometimes the scoreboard don't always tell the whole story. I've been watching high school baseball for a while now. Alot of teams use thier younger kids to gain experience on the mound and I feel that is what alot of teams are doing in these spring training games. I get excited thinking about watching these great matchups in the months to come between Page and Marshall and Giles (my 1,2,3 in district) and watching the progress of East and Hickman in thier building/rebuilding of their programs. I like to get on and read the post on here, I've noticed that alot of people think Spring Hill is all that, but are they? They bragg about beating Dickson County, no doubt an established baseball tradition, but then I hear at work this morning Dickson just played their J.V. the whole time. I look foward to watching the Giles-SH game this week. Adams from Giles dominated SH in the tourny last season and will likely do the same on Monday. They have a young coach who is doing things right to ensure the success of his program. Its tough for a young coach to come into a place where football is king and have immediate success, but he is on his way (with the help of some very talented players). I'm going to call a SWEEP for Giles winning 8-5 on the road and 12-2 at home on Tuesday.

Changing gears here. I noticed there are many post about Spring Hill from a couple of people. No doubt Maury county is a large community... but WILLIE, you know alot about Spring Hill. Are you a parent of someone on the team? Is your kid the manager or something? Just asking how you give such detailed information about this team, and yet so little about everyone else?

LOL... Dickson County DID NOT play their JV. SH and DC V played 7 innings. SH and DC JV played for two innings only after the V game due to the cold.

Now... the part about Adams from Giles dominated SH last year in the tournament. True... he did beat SH in the second game they played each other in the district tournament. SH beat Adams once in the season and once in the tournament. SH didn't dominate GC and GC didn't dominate SH. Calling a sweep in next weeks series is a BOLD statement! I doubt that happens and those scores.... well we will just say they are very questionable.

I know something about GC. I know that the head coach told Adams just last week that he had a dead arm and wouldn't pitch again until the SH series. I know that the Wells kid is a very tough out when he is in the zone at the plate. I have seen him hit bombs and spray the field. Just ask... I might know more.

You see I know several things about each of the teams in the district 10AA and the other Maury County Schools (CA, Central, Culleoka, etc) due to the fact that I have coached or been around many of the players on these teams. I also know a lot of people close to each program whether it be coaches, parents, etc.... The reason I give such detailed information about SH is because let's just say I'm closer to my sources with SH than other teams. Does it offend you that I post about SH baseball? Look at the 11A post... I post about CA and Culleoka on there. Is it any of your business who I post about? This is an open discussion to the public.

I love the JAB you threw at me... "Is your kid the manager or something?". Nice! What are you saying? If I had a kid he would not be good enough to be on the team and get playing time? Is your kid the kid that sits in the bleachers beside his parents or with his friends and watches the game from the cheap seats? I played ball against guys like you... So bad that I wouldn't allow you to carry my bag into the ball park for me! That didn't feel so good now did it. Come on you're better than that... have a little respect!

LOL... Dickson County DID NOT play their JV. SH and DC V played 7 innings. SH and DC JV played for two innings only after the V game due to the cold.

Now... the part about Adams from Giles dominated SH last year in the tournament. True... he did beat SH in the second game they played each other in the district tournament. SH beat Adams once in the season and once in the tournament. SH didn't dominate GC and GC didn't dominate SH. Calling a sweep in next weeks series is a BOLD statement! I doubt that happens and those scores.... well we will just say they are very questionable.

I know something about GC. I know that the head coach told Adams just last week that he had a dead arm and wouldn't pitch again until the SH series. I know that the Wells kid is a very tough out when he is in the zone at the plate. I have seen him hit bombs and spray the field. Just ask... I might know more.

You see I know several things about each of the teams in the district 10AA and the other Maury County Schools (CA, Central, Culleoka, etc) due to the fact that I have coached or been around many of the players on these teams. I also know a lot of people close to each program whether it be coaches, parents, etc.... The reason I give such detailed information about SH is because let's just say I'm closer to my sources with SH than other teams. Does it offend you that I post about SH baseball? Look at the 11A post... I post about CA and Culleoka on there. Is it any of your business who I post about? This is an open discussion to the public.

I love the JAB you threw at me... "Is your kid the manager or something?". Nice! What are you saying? If I had a kid he would not be good enough to be on the team and get playing time? Is your kid the kid that sits in the bleachers beside his parents or with his friends and watches the game from the cheap seats? I played ball against guys like you... So bad that I wouldn't allow you to carry my bag into the ball park for me! That did feel so good now did it. Come on you're better than that... have a little respect!

agreed

Whatever dude. Your right, I stunk in the Pony Leagues and never made the Varsity Roster. I didnt mean anything by that comment I made, you know so much about SH statistically. Sorry. I wish I could have known what it was like to just sit the bench in a baseball game, wear the uniform, take some grounders. I hope that every team can win, but I know what I see, and I've got my pics.

Whatever dude. Your right, I stunk in the Pony Leagues and never made the Varsity Roster. I didnt mean anything by that comment I made, you know so much about SH statistically. Sorry. I wish I could have known what it was like to just sit the bench in a baseball game, wear the uniform, take some grounders. I hope that every team can win, but I know what I see, and I've got my pics.

Let the picks roll on! Good luck to your team.

with all of this talk lets have the pics:

Spring hill vs. Giles-

Marshall vs. Lewis

Loretto vs. East Hickman

Hickman vs. Page

These are mine:

Spring Hill takes 2

Marshall takes 2

Loretto and East Split

Page takes 2

I agree with all except I think Marshall/Lewis may split.