Cannon County vs Macon County

HSespn

tuesday night the tigers and lions played, it was a pretty good game the whole way through

with cannon down by 2 with about 6 seconds left they get the ball to jared nave in the corner for a buzzer beating three, clearly a three so the game was over and everyone was celebrating then a ref from the other side of the floor comes in and says it was a two, they reverse the call so they have to go into overtime, cannon ends up loosing in over time by seven, heartbreaking loss on a last second controversial call i don't agree with

sorry lions i guess it was just bad luck this time /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I saw three things that night. The ball game- Two refs indicated that it was a three pointer- And the replay tape. Could not see the trailer. Unless I was at another ball game I cannot say that it was anything but a three pointer which i think almost everyone in the gym did even some Macon County fans. Macon County played a good ball game, after Cannon County would pull away a few they would work that much harder which is the sign of a good team. If officals do in-service at sometime during the year which i am sure they do maybe a little more wouldn' t hurt. It was a hard loss but the ball game is over let't move on to the next game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

THE CALL WAS CORRECT LEFT FOOT THREE POINT RANGE RIGHT FOOT IN TWO POINT LAND!!!!!

how are you goin to change a call that every ref said was a three and the ref farthest from the ball called it a two pointer?? but macon did play a good overtime even tho there should have never happened!!

I didn't see any ref signal a three point shot. How do you say there was a signal? I didn't see it where I was at.

The scoring table even put the three points on the board. Tough game tonite with York. Good luck to all tonite!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />