COLLINWOOD vs WAYNE CO.

TNballerz

Since we're supposedly all cousins down here I guess that explains why we play so good as a team. I guess its just the strong "family bond"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO TROJANS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It also explains why you are all crosseyed.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the bottom line i dont see wayne county making it out of disrticts and word around town is that mr. ryan franks is quittin after this year....as for rice he is a good player but not near as good as he thinks he his...this small town atheletics has done got to his head i dont care if he is micheal jordan it still takes 5 to play the game and play it successfully....anyone can score 35-40 a game when you shoot 30 three pointers a game...then after he misses he dont even go play defense 95 percent of the time...dont get me wrong im a wayne county fan but this group of guys aint a team and i dont know wat has got into coach franks he has never allowed this bull from any other players why is he startin now>>>>>>>>

MY 2 CENTS WORTH AGAIN...... Last night i saw something thats about to change everything for w/c. I saw the start of a (TEAM) FOR ALL YOU NAY SAYERS OUT THERE!!!! 1st- Tyler rice thru the ball to everyone except the coach's on the bench! 2nd. The hussle out of Tyler Allen is an example for all players, and some of the moves he makes while scoring breaks my ankles just sitting in the stands. 3rd. If i could bottle Austin Rice's hands, I could get rich. 4th. Tyler Dixon gets better and better and if they will continue to look for him when he is open, he'll have a thirty point game. 5th- Micah Brantley had a great game goin until he injured his ankle in the first half. 6th- Joel Barnett's basketball smarts and hussle out on the court means he is due his thirty point game. 7th-Steven Bruce Beckham, Dillon Keating, Caleb Keating, Eric Staggs, and Hagen Edwards all had points on the board last night and just wait until those five are in double digits every game. So if you add up all the points and tyler rice's 25+ points a game, you are looking to beat a score of .....................ALWAYS DREAM BIG!!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> BUT Tyler Rice's "OTHER 5% DEFENSE" is still better than most peoples 100% defense!!!!!

MY 2 CENTS WORTH AGAIN...... Last night i saw something thats about to change everything for w/c. I saw the start of a (TEAM) FOR ALL YOU NAY SAYERS OUT THERE!!!! 1st- Tyler rice thru the ball to everyone except the coach's on the bench! 2nd. The hussle out of Tyler Allen is an example for all players, and some of the moves he makes while scoring breaks my ankles just sitting in the stands. 3rd. If i could bottle Austin Rice's hands, I could get rich. 4th. Tyler Dixon gets better and better and if they will continue to look for him when he is open, he'll have a thirty point game. 5th- Micah Brantley had a great game goin until he injured his ankle in the first half. 6th- Joel Barnett's basketball smarts and hussle out on the court means he is due his thirty point game. 7th-Steven Bruce Beckham, Dillon Keating, Caleb Keating, Eric Staggs, and Hagen Edwards all had points on the board last night and just wait until those five are in double digits every game. So if you add up all the points and tyler rice's 25+ points a game, you are looking to beat a score of .....................ALWAYS DREAM BIG!!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> BUT Tyler Rice's "OTHER 5% DEFENSE" is still better than most peoples 100% defense!!!!!

who were they playing tyler thompson best all around player in the district rice not in top ten

who were they playing tyler thompson best all around player in the district rice not in top ten

Is that the coach's top ten or your own. Who cares if Rice is not in the ten, I hope he don't and worries about the team getting to the STATE!!!!! SEE YOU ON THE COURT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well the bottom line i dont see wayne county making it out of disrticts and word around town is that mr. ryan franks is quittin after this year....as for rice he is a good player but not near as good as he thinks he his...this small town atheletics has done got to his head i dont care if he is micheal jordan it still takes 5 to play the game and play it successfully....anyone can score 35-40 a game when you shoot 30 three pointers a game...then after he misses he dont even go play defense 95 percent of the time...dont get me wrong im a wayne county fan but this group of guys aint a team and i dont know wat has got into coach franks he has never allowed this bull from any other players why is he startin now>>>>>>>>

Actually he has 3 years ago to be exact, When the team was in there "REBUILDING" year as he(Franks) called it. Other words they lost most of there games. Tyler rice wasn't even in high school yet. There was a player that was allowed to do pretty much what he wanted. Oh, well that was then this is now. The sad thing is these boys have so much potential. I think most of the team is burn out by this point due to not so great leadership and the whole Tyler Rice thing. Maybe a change of coaching techniques would be the turn around for this team. Every play is centered around him. I dont think they know what to do when he is not on the floor, i.e. always have a back up play. Let me say Rice is a good player, but the game has to have five players for a reason. Someone posted the way to beat WC is to have 3 players guarding Rice, you know I see that now because he will shoot. I was born and bread in the Boro, but this post about team work "C'wood does HAVE." I watched C'wood on a fast break and the ball touched all 5 players hands before the lay up was shot. What I would only give for WC to be able to do that. I understand it is great to be highest scorer or to get your average, but who cares about that if your not on a winning team. I hope the boys atleast make it further than what we think. who knows we will see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Actually he has 3 years ago to be exact, When the team was in there "REBUILDING" year as he(Franks) called it. Other words they lost most of there games. Tyler rice wasn't even in high school yet. There was a player that was allowed to do pretty much what he wanted. Oh, well that was then this is now. The sad thing is these boys have so much potential. I think most of the team is burn out by this point due to not so great leadership and the whole Tyler Rice thing. Maybe a change of coaching techniques would be the turn around for this team. Every play is centered around him. I dont think they know what to do when he is not on the floor, i.e. always have a back up play. Let me say Rice is a good player, but the game has to have five players for a reason. Someone posted the way to beat WC is to have 3 players guarding Rice, you know I see that now because he will shoot. I was born and bread in the Boro, but this post about team work "C'wood does HAVE." I watched C'wood on a fast break and the ball touched all 5 players hands before the lay up was shot. What I would only give for WC to be able to do that. I understand it is great to be highest scorer or to get your average, but who cares about that if your not on a winning team. I hope the boys atleast make it further than what we think. who knows we will see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow, you know so much why don't volunteer to coach the Wildcats? With your basketball IQ they just might make it to state! Heck yes the plays are centered around Tyler.. The Coach Franks I know never took crap from any kid. I think I'm pretty sure I know the player you are speaking about and he was suspended several times that year and eventually kicked off the team. It seems the old saying about coaching is true, what have you done for me lately? People forget about the 2 trips to the final four and region champs that Franks has. The Wildcats are gonna be fine. I look for them to upset some people this year come tournament time. Rice NEEDS to keep shooting! Just take better shots instead of 5 feet from behind the 3 point line. Gah! I'm not trying to attack w/boro fans being that I'm one myself ,but I get so sick of fans who think they know better than Franks and Morris. Let the coaches coach!!!!!

Wow, you know so much why don't volunteer to coach the Wildcats? With your basketball IQ they just might make it to state! Heck yes the plays are centered around Tyler.. The Coach Franks I know never took crap from any kid. I think I'm pretty sure I know the player you are speaking about and he was suspended several times that year and eventually kicked off the team. It seems the old saying about coaching is true, what have you done for me lately? People forget about the 2 trips to the final four and region champs that Franks has. The Wildcats are gonna be fine. I look for them to upset some people this year come tournament time. Rice NEEDS to keep shooting! Just take better shots instead of 5 feet from behind the 3 point line. Gah! I'm not trying to attack w/boro fans being that I'm one myself ,but I get so sick of fans who think they know better than Franks and Morris. Let the coaches coach!!!!!

Would love too. You know opinions are like brains everyone has one. Guess what, this is a message board based on OPINIONS, and that was mine. The player I was referring to was suspended a couple of times, but never KICKED off the team. As far as my basketball IQ I had 10 years experience playing middle, high, and college on scholarship, so I know a little. No one said Rice needs to stop shooting, just be more selective with his shots and if he has 2 defenders on him then that leaves someone else open. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The kitty-kats are turning on each other. Everyone can coach better than the ones on the sideline.I haven't saw anything wrong with Franks's job He probably handled it better than most considering what is going on.just ask yourself Would Bird let this go on I don't think so. Morris that a different subject I know a lot that would like to Talk to him