COLLINWOOD vs WAYNE CO.

TNballerz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks as if something has happened to them we will see next tuesday when they play PC which should be a good game even though they beat PC pretty bad earlier but PC is playing really good right now. But I was shocked to hear that Clifton beat them, Let me say I am very glad for Clifton, If anyone needed this win they did and congrats to Eric Hampton for helping to make this team better. But I was not at the game but was it a Tyler Rice show or did they just play bad what happened.

It looks as if something has happened to them we will see next tuesday when they play PC which should be a good game even though they beat PC pretty bad earlier but PC is playing really good right now. But I was shocked to hear that Clifton beat them, Let me say I am very glad for Clifton, If anyone needed this win they did and congrats to Eric Hampton for helping to make this team better. But I was not at the game but was it a Tyler Rice show or did they just play bad what happened.

what can i say the old saying that a house divided against itself cannot stand proves true once more. unless wayne county learns to play as 5 together instead of 5 different egos there not goin much farther............E.L.E

what can i say the old saying that a house divided against itself cannot stand proves true once more. unless wayne county learns to play as 5 together instead of 5 different egos there not goin much farther............E.L.E

I couldn't agree with you more also, but I think it is 6 egos if you count the coach. When you see these boys play as a team they are on the money. I have a real problem with someone changing their line up every ballgame, if you don't know your top five this late in the game something is terribly wrong. For instance the last two ballgames I have been to he (Coach Franks) had Tyler Dixon on the bench??? He started Peyton Mathis against Clifton, who hasn't seen any playing time since the first of the season. I believe Clifton played a good ballgame, but it wasn't just the players who didn't play well the coaches didn't coach well. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I couldn't agree with you more also, but I think it is 6 egos if you count the coach. When you see these boys play as a team they are on the money. I have a real problem with someone changing their line up every ballgame, if you don't know your top five this late in the game something is terribly wrong. For instance the last two ballgames I have been to he (Coach Franks) had Tyler Dixon on the bench??? He started Peyton Mathis against Clifton, who hasn't seen any playing time since the first of the season. I believe Clifton played a good ballgame, but it wasn't just the players who didn't play well the coaches didn't coach well. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I would agree with you on that one. I heard that Tuesday nights game with Perry County was one of Tyler Dixon's best game he has played all year. I mean he did score all 8 points in the 4th quater. But my question is why does Coach Franks always take Dixon out if he just messes up one time but you have the rice brothers who screws up the whole ballgame and they dont get set out. The just get to shot the last second shot. I dont agree that Tyler Dixon should be on the bench he needs to be playing ball the boy can play if he gets the chance and not get taken out of the ballgame in the first quater with only playing about 3min to let someone else play. The team could be good if they play as a team and not all plays center around tyler rice. When tyler rice fouled out in the clifton game the coach had no plays for the other players. That is NOT good coaching.

I would agree with you on that one. I heard that Tuesday nights game with Perry County was one of Tyler Dixon's best game he has played all year. I mean he did score all 8 points in the 4th quater. But my question is why does Coach Franks always take Dixon out if he just messes up one time but you have the rice brothers who screws up the whole ballgame and they dont get set out. The just get to shot the last second shot. I dont agree that Tyler Dixon should be on the bench he needs to be playing ball the boy can play if he gets the chance and not get taken out of the ballgame in the first quater with only playing about 3min to let someone else play. The team could be good if they play as a team and not all plays center around tyler rice. When tyler rice fouled out in the clifton game the coach had no plays for the other players. That is NOT good coaching.

LOL! Tyler Dixon couldn't hit the broad side of a barn against clifton and several other games I went to. He also missed a TON of free throws. Obviously, the Coach must have lit a fire under his butt and let him know he had to get it together..which I believe he showed in the 4th quarter. Did you think Peyton Mathis played bad against Perry Co or something? I thought he did really good. I was wondering why he wasn't playing sooner. Go Cats!

Maybe some of the players just don't care what happens as long as they're out there lookin pretty......