COLLINWOOD vs WAYNE CO.

TNballerz

LOL! Tyler Dixon couldn't hit the broad side of a barn against clifton and several other games I went to. He also missed a TON of free throws. Obviously, the Coach must have lit a fire under his butt and let him know he had to get it together..which I believe he showed in the 4th quarter. Did you think Peyton Mathis played bad against Perry Co or something? I thought he did really good. I was wondering why he wasn't playing sooner. Go Cats!

You have got to be kidding right? You think Dixon has missed several shots all year. Maybe your not watching the game very good. Why would the coach light a fire under his butt? What has he done wrong compared to the others. I made the comment about Peyton, The boy is a good player he just doesn't know if he is going to sit the bench the entire game or start out, ( due to the ?? coaching) most players know if they are going to see playing time. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be kidding right? You think Dixon has missed several shots all year. Maybe your not watching the game very good. Why would the coach light a fire under his butt? What has he done wrong compared to the others. I made the comment about Peyton, The boy is a good player he just doesn't know if he is going to sit the bench the entire game or start out, ( due to the ?? coaching) most players know if they are going to see playing time. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

maybe your not watching the game very closly ive seen tyler dixon miss alot of wide open shots this year. now dont get me wrong i know tyler dixon and he is a alright player. i think it would benifit him if he would stop trying to block every shot that goes up cause he isnt 7 foot tall so stop letting the post players that hes guarding have the ball just so you can maybe get a block shot cause nine times out of ten he is goin to get pumped faked and get a foul called against him maybe then he could stay in the game longer

maybe your not watching the game very closly ive seen tyler dixon miss alot of wide open shots this year. now dont get me wrong i know tyler dixon and he is a alright player. i think it would benifit him if he would stop trying to block every shot that goes up cause he isnt 7 foot tall so stop letting the post players that hes guarding have the ball just so you can maybe get a block shot cause nine times out of ten he is goin to get pumped faked and get a foul called against him maybe then he could stay in the game longer

Wildcats86 you made my point exactly. He could be a good player, but he can't play like he did in middle school. He is no longer the biggest guy on the floor and needs to change his game accordingly. Again not dissing the kid, I just think he can do better than what he is. Glad to see someone on here with some basketball knowledge. GOOD LUCK CATS!!