LAWRENCE CO. @ LINCOLN CO.

PURPLE76

AS FOR THE LAW.CO. FAN REACTION, IT WAS FOR THE MOST PART GENUINE. THE REFS MISSED AT LEAST 3 WALKING CALLS & 3 OR 4 TIMES THEY ALLOWED THEM TO CAMP OUT IN THE PAINT WAY OVER 3 SECONDS. ALSO, THERE WAS 2 WHACKING FOULS THAT JUST WENT UN-WHISTLED. AT ONE TIME THE REF THAT LOOKED LIKE A MARINE CAME CLOSE OVER STEPPING HIS AUTHORITY WHEN APPROACHED COACH SCOTT WITH REAL ATTITUDE AND EVEN GAVE HER A LITTLE NUDGE WITH BOTH HANDS AS EXERTED HIS DISPLEASURE. THE FOUL CALLS MAY HAVE LOOKED ONE SIDED ON THE BOOKS BUT THEY STILL MISSED QUITE A FEW CALLS ON BOTH SIDES AND MADE SOME THAT WERE VERY TICK-TACK ON BOTH SIDES.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS FOR THE LAW.CO. FAN REACTION, IT WAS FOR THE MOST PART GENUINE. THE REFS MISSED AT LEAST 3 WALKING CALLS & 3 OR 4 TIMES THEY ALLOWED THEM TO CAMP OUT IN THE PAINT WAY OVER 3 SECONDS. ALSO, THERE WAS 2 WHACKING FOULS THAT JUST WENT UN-WHISTLED. AT ONE TIME THE REF THAT LOOKED LIKE A MARINE CAME CLOSE OVER STEPPING HIS AUTHORITY WHEN APPROACHED COACH SCOTT WITH REAL ATTITUDE AND EVEN GAVE HER A LITTLE NUDGE WITH BOTH HANDS AS EXERTED HIS DISPLEASURE. THE FOUL CALLS MAY HAVE LOOKED ONE SIDED ON THE BOOKS BUT THEY STILL MISSED QUITE A FEW CALLS ON BOTH SIDES AND MADE SOME THAT WERE VERY TICK-TACK ON BOTH SIDES.

I agree!!!

Good win by Lawrence county tonight but I guarantee Lincoln County's coach will have his girls ready come tourney time and will beat LC when it counts in the tourney. The oficiating was terrible the entire game for both sides but worst for LIncoln County. Was the game at Lawrence county and I only imagined it being at Lincoln County tonight? Lawrence County has a very strong traveling fan base but I find it comical when they are yelling and complaining at the refs yet they had a 9-3 foul ratio in their favor in the first half. Lincoln County will finish second in the district tourney if they learn from this loss and improvve.

Hey treyvols99 quit whinin if Lincoln should have won they would have! It's not the refs fault yall lost!

Hey treyvols99 quit whinin if Lincoln should have won they would have! It's not the refs fault yall lost!

Well obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit lol. If you would read my post I said the officiating was bad for both teams but especially for Lincoln County. Lawrence Co deserved the win, they outscored Lincoln County and also Lincoln County missed their free throws bottom line. Look for Lincoln County to give them all they want in the district and regional tourney though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />