9AAA

HHSSoccerFanatic

I disagree with coach's who do not allow their players to post. I have seen many players post without "trashing" someone or other teams, but add intelligent and thoughtful comments.

I hate to admit it, but I agree with MVM...most replies from actual players (at least on the Girl's soccer forum) seem to be honest and sincere, without any bashing, etc...actually, very mature...

I would hope that some of the actual players would be able to enlighten us to their perspectives, versus bleacher parent insight...

D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually most of the people posting are alumni and the football players from Hendersonville.

exactly right but there are some players who just dont tell anyone its them i know one player for sure who does have one but im not saying anything but i see hendersonville making it to the tournament but winning idk due to not enough knowledge of the other AAA teams.

I wouldn't necessarily use the term "dominating." I think historically Hendersonville plays a fairly tough schedule so they may struggle through the season. They always seem to get things together for the Disticts, though, and if they dominate, that is where it will begin. I would agree they have a good shot at state this year but they may have to get through Independence in order to do that. Both teams should be stacked pretty well. Brentwood, although they've lost a ton of talent, will still be a force and I wouldn't rule out a pretty decent Lavergne team either. If Hendersonville can stay healthy, they have the horses to win state but as we you saw last year....sometimes the better team doesn't always win.

Hendersonville should be strong if they don't pay attention to these boards and just go play the game. Possibly no superstars on this team but very deep with talented coachable players. I also like LaVergne again in this district they played with a lot of heart in the district tourney last year but just came up short. Hendersonville did lose a great group of seniors and I believe LaVergne lost their top scoring player.

Hendersonville should be strong if they don't pay attention to these boards and just go play the game. Possibly no superstars on this team but very deep with talented coachable players. I also like LaVergne again in this district they played with a lot of heart in the district tourney last year but just came up short. Hendersonville did lose a great group of seniors and I believe LaVergne lost their top scoring player.

I agree on HHS playing well if they stay off of here. But i cant remember if they even lost anyone? CAn anyone help with that? Also, LaVergne has never been a TOP team but they play with such heart and determination that they pull off some great things. I do know that they lost Austin Hayes who i thought was there best player but they still have Ali G. who is a very talented player. Does anyone know where Austin Hayes is now? is he playing anywhere?

I agree on HHS playing well if they stay off of here. But i cant remember if they even lost anyone? CAn anyone help with that? Also, LaVergne has never been a TOP team but they play with such heart and determination that they pull off some great things. I do know that they lost Austin Hayes who i thought was there best player but they still have Ali G. who is a very talented player. Does anyone know where Austin Hayes is now? is he playing anywhere?

As far as HHS I know they lost a strong goalie in Hayden Coffman (Trevecca), and Joseph Dallas (Union), a Josh, a Jared, and at least one other starter. I think they had a couple more seniors that got pretty good playing time. I knew Ali G was back hopefully he has some support as he can make some things happen.

well i sure think they have a great shot.. yet there are a lot of obstacles on the way..independence..brentwood...as others... they have great personel on this team..

alex tummons, patrick kelly, paco hernandez all great seniors...

nathaniel sprouse i have never seen but did a bit of scoring last year...

kris varga..played with my son..has great size, ball control, and footwork..

cole parrot.. has good speed...

as well as im sure others...

but they cannot let themselves get hyped up over this or anything..must focus.. and cant lose focus...

• 2 weeks later...

Austin decided not to play in college, he has been coaching. He has landed a coaching job with TNFC and will start in the fall.