Hendersonville vs. Beech

HHSSoccerFanatic

Hendersonville defeated Beech by a wide margin today. I dont remember the exact score but they only defeated one of our wrestlers whereas Hendersonville won the rest. It was a great event and both squads played hard. Good job to both sides.

Wrestlers don't play! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They grapple or wrestle but never play! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

wrestle: the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat; "we watched his grappling and wrestling with the bully"

the sport of hand-to-hand struggle between unarmed contestants who try to throw each other down.

the one word you don't use "PLAY". /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I wish every match could be like the HHS Wrestlemania. They school does a good job. My son was there and said Beech won 2 matches. Which is a surprise because last night at Region Duals it was a good match and Beech won more than just 2 that night.