Class 3A

BoardHater71

actually im 26 yrs old,1998 is when i played,ur a moron i think,and for the a-e guy we won 3 sraight region titles 98-01,i agree kingston football has fell down a level,cause of coaching,and kids would rather party than play ball these days, but the alcoa guy probable was in the band and didnt never see the field.

Ktown, I have no idea which of my teammates you are from the '98 team, but you have no common sense. I must have beaten out all your common sense on the practice field. I realize all you have said is that Kingston will not lose to Alcoa by 60, which is a fair enough statement, since most high school teams would put in the 3rd string before that happens. While I do think Alcoa will win, I also think Kingston always goes out and plays with their heart despite not always having the most talent. This is definately a credit to Coach King. KTown, please don't compare the '98 team to any other team you were on. Kingston stunk in '96 and '97 in a mediocre region (we should have been better than we were, senior leadership was lacking), ruled in '98 with a strong region, and was strong enough to make it to State Championship and lose by 1 to a team with way more tallent, but in '99 - '00 Kingston was just above par in a Mediocre region again after all the quality seniors graduated and most of the talent was yet to be replaced. I know I am biased since I played on the 98 team, but we beat people outside our region when it counted, regular season titles mean nothing, playoffs are the only thing that matter and 1st and 2nd round exits are for losers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic