Mt. Pleasant Tigers

66in74

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com:80/arti...1fieldhouse.txt

Attached is a link that was in the Columbia paper. We have the building up and the roof on. We are at a stand still right because of funds.

Thanks. Looks like it would/will be a good facility when/if you can get completed.

I'm surprised they started without having more of the financing in place though.

Not sure about the spring schedule as of now. I do know they will have the Play Day. As far as senior, look back at the first page of this forum.

But wholder--you listed who we lost--they want to know who is coming back as seniors. I don't store that knowledge in my head like you do--spread it around--share with the rest of us . Help those of us who have depended on you over the years for all our facts /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

But wholder--you listed who we lost--they want to know who is coming back as seniors. I don't store that knowledge in my head like you do--spread it around--share with the rest of us . Help those of us who have depended on you over the years for all our facts /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kool.....

Next years seniors:

#67 Moore, played a bit last season on the offensive & defensive line. He was the sub for Preston when he missed the last two regular season games. Moore's best game was the CA game were he was in the backfield all night long. He playes to that potential he will be a big help anchoring the DL.

#56 Chapman, he also played a bit on the offensive side of the ball at the first of the year. He also should challenge to be on of the LB for '09.

#77 Hyatt, big kid with great size. If he hits the weight room in the off season he should make a push for some playing time next season.

#16 Nance, All region last year and should be one of the best QB in the region next year. He became ony the 4th QB in mTp history to pass for over a 1000 yards. He should be better next year.

#85 Moore, Was a spear head on special team last season and he should continue that trend in 09.

#40 McNeece, good blood line in him. His Dad was a 1000 yard back in 1982 and held the record for best yards per carry (8.9) until Marco broke it. He should get some action next year in the backfield along with Smith. McNeece will also be counted on some were on the defensive side of the ball. I do beleive he will hold the punting duties also.

#31 Rolen, saw limited action with the varsity bunch but played alot on Jr varsity games.

#44 Davis he helped turn the Moore Co game around last season when he and Nance hooked up a pass that he took to the end zone to give mTp the upper hand in the second half. He may get some look at offence but Davis plus is on the defensive side of the ball. He has played in the defensive backfield since he was a freshman. He may have been named to the all region or honorable mention team all three years at mTp. I see him still being one of the leading tacklers for the team once again

I will run down the juniors to be in a day or so. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Mt. Pleasant is a solid 1A program. Coach Smith has done a great job there. The athletes are there in Maury County... just need some coaching. I think Spring Hill and Columbia are on the upswing too... we'll see.

Springhill with all those seniors, I would have to agree! I understand that Columbia's new schedule should help them out also. Things look good for Maury County football programs!

• 2 weeks later...