Any one from Alcoa getting any look's or Offer's

cub3

Seniors:

Sam Thompson- Offers from Army, Harvard, Princeton, Penn, Dartmouth, Cornell, Furman, Wofford, Chattanooga, Elon, and I'm sure a few others, gotten interest from Ohio, MTSU, Navy, Stanford, and Vanderbilt, and I'm also sure a few others

Chase James- Offer from Bethel, gotten interest from Austin Peay, MTSU, and Marshall

Jeff Hickman, Adrian Womac, and Cameron Foster could be playing on Saturdays next fall

Juniors:

Tyler Robinson- Getting interest from many schools nationwide including Tennessee, Alabama, Cincinnati, Clemson, Nebraska, Duke, Kentucky, Auburn, plus many many others

Jaron Toney- should be getting plenty of interest, I believe has D-1 potential

Marcel Walden, Dee Herbert, Justin Marsh, plus a few others have the ability to play college ball as well

Seniors:

Sam Thompson- Offers from Army, Harvard, Princeton, Penn, Dartmouth, Cornell, Furman, Wofford, Chattanooga, Elon, and I'm sure a few others, gotten interest from Ohio, MTSU, Navy, Stanford, and Vanderbilt, and I'm also sure a few others

Chase James- Offer from Bethel, gotten interest from Austin Peay, MTSU, and Marshall

Jeff Hickman, Adrian Womac, and Cameron Foster could be playing on Saturdays next fall

Juniors:

Tyler Robinson- Getting interest from many schools nationwide including Tennessee, Alabama, Cincinnati, Clemson, Nebraska, Duke, Kentucky, Auburn, plus many many others

Jaron Toney- should be getting plenty of interest, I believe has D-1 potential

Marcel Walden, Dee Herbert, Justin Marsh, plus a few others have the ability to play college ball as well

Thank's for the repley when will the senior's commit.And can junior's commit as junior's or gotta wait until there senior's.

You have to be a senior to officially sign. I do not think they can be formally offered as Juniors either.

youre right about being a senior to sign but you can be offered as a junior. Alcoas brandon warren, kyrus lanxter and dustin lindsey all received their first offers as juniors. Brandons was from north carolina, dustin was offered by ut in january of his junior year and lanxter in october of his junior year by louisville. At the moment no junior from alcoa has been offered by most believe that they are about to start coming in for tyler robinson.