Siegel

boroman4now

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to watchin Farragut beat you all 15-0 again this year. Is the game at Farragut or Siegel?

if your gonna talk crap go start your own topic. don't come into a siegel topic and start talking crap when you don't know anything about us. it won't be 15-0 again mr. farragut. keep your opinions to yourself cuz nobody wants to hear them!

if your gonna talk crap go start your own topic. don't come into a siegel topic and start talking crap when you don't know anything about us. it won't be 15-0 again mr. farragut. keep your opinions to yourself cuz nobody wants to hear them!

Packmanintheboro - please don't give Farragut any more reason to stomp Siegel again! They are a great team and will be back to the spring fling again this year. Middle Tennessee teams are not on their level - yet. You could take Farragut to East Cobb and get to the last day with them - Siegel would be doing well to win their pool. Good rec ball players vs. good travel ball players is my take on the Siegel -Farragut talent. Sorry, not a basher but calling them as I see it.

Packmanintheboro - please don't give Farragut any more reason to stomp Siegel again! They are a great team and will be back to the spring fling again this year. Middle Tennessee teams are not on their level - yet. You could take Farragut to East Cobb and get to the last day with them - Siegel would be doing well to win their pool. Good rec ball players vs. good travel ball players is my take on the Siegel -Farragut talent. Sorry, not a basher but calling them as I see it.

Why do the folks from Siegel (great program by the way) talk smack to everyone on Coach T, yet their legs seem to turn to jelly at the mere mention of Farragut? Sound like the Admirals are in their heads a little bit.

Why do the folks from Siegel (great program by the way) talk smack to everyone on Coach T, yet their legs seem to turn to jelly at the mere mention of Farragut? Sound like the Admirals are in their heads a little bit.

I don't see farrugut is being in our head at all. I really don't know what packman is talking about here.. I mean yeah farrugut beat us 15-0 last year, they also were the best team in the state. Who didn't they beat?? Doesn't matter if the game woulda been 15-0 or 1-0 a W is a W and a L is a L. We don't have to worry about farrugut at all this year except the game we play them, We should be worrying about out district first.

You Siegel guys are real quiet today. What happened last night. I know the sticks are gonna come around, just so its not against DaBlaze.

As I watched the game at Wilson Central the other night it didn't look like we played that bad. We had maybe 2-3 errors in field. Our sticks just flat out werent there. PItching wise Watson gave up 0 runs 2 innings Pack gave up 6 runs 2 innings like 3-4 were earned. Roberson gave up 0 runs 1 inning as far as the top 3 goes. If We don't have 2 bad innings then it's a close ballgame.

As I watched the game at Wilson Central the other night it didn't look like we played that bad. We had maybe 2-3 errors in field. Our sticks just flat out werent there. PItching wise Watson gave up 0 runs 2 innings Pack gave up 6 runs 2 innings like 3-4 were earned. Roberson gave up 0 runs 1 inning as far as the top 3 goes. If We don't have 2 bad innings then it's a close ballgame.

What about Robinson

I don't see farrugut is being in our head at all. I really don't know what packman is talking about here.. I mean yeah farrugut beat us 15-0 last year, they also were the best team in the state. Who didn't they beat?? Doesn't matter if the game woulda been 15-0 or 1-0 a W is a W and a L is a L. We don't have to worry about farrugut at all this year except the game we play them, We should be worrying about out district first.

Good point. siegel should fear no one.You have a great program,with community support

others dream of. Non district games mean little. Scrimmage games mean NOTHING. Prep for district is what it all about.

appreciate the blame. yeah i'll take it

appreciate the blame. yeah i'll take it

No, Packmanintheboro, you are not to blame. Nore are the ones with errors in the field or the ones not hitting. THE TEAM lost. We all make mistakes and I heard you did well on the hill. Baseball is a team sport and the best part is you have another scrimage this weekend. Look inside, correct your mistakes, and you will be a better player for it. You can take this attitude toward your life also - we are not judged by how many times we fall, but to how we react to the fall and how we get back up. Now, with that said, don't give Farragut any more bulletenbord material!!!!!!! LOL - please?

"Right here, Right now"