Siegel

boroman4now

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticks and stones brother. Give my regards to Southpaw. The journey East may ultimately culminate between an old priest and a young priest. And one other thing...I'm rubber and you're glue.

Have a nice day

I have no idea what you are trying to say with this.....I asked a simple question....I don't even know a Southpaw

I have no idea what you are trying to say with this.....I asked a simple question....I don't even know a Southpaw

"However, Siegel has done nothing to merit all this preseason HYPE that I keep reading on here"

You're on the attack Borobaseball in a Siegel thread. It certainly sounds like you're an Oakland fan based on what you said in your original post. Now if we were posting on the 7AAA thread then all is fair game, I understand that. I wouldn't post negative comments as a Siegel fan on an Oakland, Blackman, or Riverdale thread.

"However, Siegel has done nothing to merit all this preseason HYPE that I keep reading on here"

You're on the attack Borobaseball in a Siegel thread. It certainly sounds like you're an Oakland fan based on what you said in your original post. Now if we were posting on the 7AAA thread then all is fair game, I understand that. I wouldn't post negative comments as a Siegel fan on an Oakland, Blackman, or Riverdale thread.

I am an Oakland fan, and I am very proud of it!

I don't view what I said as an attack, negative comment, or anything else.

I said

"Siegel has done nothing to merit all this preseason HYPE that I keep reading on here"

It's not a knock on Siegel, just tell me what they have done to get all this HYPE

I said

"Siegel has done nothing to merit all this preseason HYPE that I keep reading on here"

It's not a knock on Siegel, just tell me what they have done to get all this HYPE

See post 154

I said

1) The Mick is right - this is a Siegel thread. Start one for Oakland and we can talk there.

2) When these seniors were younger, Siegel dominated the conference. Why not the "HYPE"?

3) May be there is no interest in your team?

Question to Oakland - are you going to ban fans again this year from sitting in the overhead bleachers that we, as Rutherford County taxpayers, paid for? I remember verry well the money that was given to Oakland to "upgrade the facilities" i.e. add the seats over the concession stand because Murfreesboro wanted to have nice facilities for Spring Fling. Now you ban opposing teams from sitting in it by saying that it is "reserved seating". That ain't right...

1) The Mick is right - this is a Siegel thread. Start one for Oakland and we can talk there.

2) When these seniors were younger, Siegel dominated the conference. Why not the "HYPE"?

3) May be there is no interest in your team?

Question to Oakland - are you going to ban fans again this year from sitting in the overhead bleachers that we, as Rutherford County taxpayers, paid for? I remember verry well the money that was given to Oakland to "upgrade the facilities" i.e. add the seats over the concession stand because Murfreesboro wanted to have nice facilities for Spring Fling. Now you ban opposing teams from sitting in it by saying that it is "reserved seating". That ain't right...

If you buy a season pass you're welcome to sit up there. Until then, there are plenty of bleachers on the visitors side. If I follow your logic, though, of being a Rutherford County taxpayer, then that means I can bring my summer team over to Siegel's field tomorrow and practice after the HS team finishes. Expect Coach Reavis wouldn't allow it, though.

As far as being on this thread, why can't we talk baseball? And, see what the opposition will offer. No one's slamming anyone on here as far as I can tell.

Sticks and stones brother. Give my regards to Southpaw. The journey East may ultimately culminate between an old priest and a young priest. And one other thing...I'm rubber and you're glue.

Have a nice day

What kind of comment is that? Speak clearly, my friend.

And what's the source of your dislike? As for me, several Siegel players play for our summer team, so I enjoy keeping up with "our" players.

If you buy a season pass you're welcome to sit up there. Until then, there are plenty of bleachers on the visitors side. If I follow your logic, though, of being a Rutherford County taxpayer, then that means I can bring my summer team over to Siegel's field tomorrow and practice after the HS team finishes. Expect Coach Reavis wouldn't allow it, though.

As far as being on this thread, why can't we talk baseball? And, see what the opposition will offer. No one's slamming anyone on here as far as I can tell.

One - we've paid for the seats and shouldn't have to do it again. They wern't paid for by Murfreesboro to have Oakland make money off of them.

Two - no logic in your example - you can use the field if you clear it with Coach - just like the D-backs did.

By the way - I started a thread for Oakland so we can talk Oakland baseball there.

What kind of comment is that? Speak clearly, my friend.

And what's the source of your dislike? As for me, several Siegel players play for our summer team, so I enjoy keeping up with "our" players.

Well, you know, home from work sick and too much time on my hands. And as for the Oakland players, I don't dislike them at all. Sinor plays on our Summer team and is a heck of a player. Just don't ask me to like the Oakland program because you are, after all, Siegels rival. We can talk baseball on the 7AAA thread and the players can trash each other and that's cool. Let's save the Siegel thread for talk about Siegel and not about Oakland like Borobaseball suggested.