BGA at MBA

rollredroll

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that! Huge win for BGA, and for D2-AA. MBA probably has more talent, especially offensively (Fisher, Goodman, Pettus, French, Santi), but tonight it didn't matter. MBA played decently, but BGA simply performed better, and with more heart. You could tell they were the underdogs because they played with overflowing intensity. And it was enough to make the big plays and gain a spot of luck in the end for a hard-fought, landmark victory. Make that 7-1 in favor of D2-AAA. Good job, 'Cats.

Looks like BGA can compete with the Super Seven, Ego. I don't know about your eagles, but my Wildcats seem to be doing just fine this season. 1-0 in AAA this season. As I said before, BGA should move up, because they can compete with those guys. Its not fun when you dominate your region every year because the teams are weaker than you.

im not an eagles fan, im a harding fan, and its not about football...like I said earlier, tell me the last time yall won in basketball, cus I know Harding has been ranked number 1 or number 2 in the state basketball polls the last two years, while BGA hasn't qualified for sectionals in 5 years. I don't think BGA has qualified for state in baseball in the last two or three years either, but I could be wrong. I admitted they did well, and instead you try and insult me. Come now no, you are better then that.