Bledsoe County Football Coach Fired?

jhoutsider

Rumor around Dunlap is that both Bargers have applied. I hope that is not the case, I think that would really hurt Chad and what he has started with the kids here.

well, i have heard that neither chad or david has put in for the job....chad has done a great job down there...he will not let the boys down in seq.......and david.....as much as i think he would be great for Bledsoe......it might be hard to get him........there is just no money here........thats what i think......and i could be WRONG.....

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I walking the line of running it down when most of the people on here not you but most have run it down the last 5 years or so...... When it seems like me and few others were the only supporters there for a while.... What I think could make it better would be to get a young coach and let him build this program in to what it was in the 80's..... I said there has been NO tradition in the 19 years I've been around here.... Like warrior2024 said "There WAS tradition".... Yeah sure there was probably tradition before my time... But remember I said since I've been around here.... Now granted most of you if not all are twice my age or somewhere around in there so there has been tradition in your life around here.....

Well BledsoeB for some of us, we have been here several more years & several on here have watched more complete seasons than you have games.... Some on here have watched 100's of games of there brothers, cousins, friends, then there kids, nephews, & even grandchildern laying it all on the line againsed Sequatchie, Marion, Grundy, South Pittsburg & until the past 7 or 8 years we laid the wood as good, hard nosed & gritty as any team in this hear Valley. I am sorry you didn't get to see the same, but since you have been in this county 19 years I guess you remember Billy Bunch's trick play in 1991 to Beat Sequatchie in Sequatchie????? Probally not but I bet most that you get on here and talk down to remember it, Do you remember the head busting game we played in 1992 verses Dunlap???? I still get back aches thinking about that game..... We lost but I bet you a new Ben Franklin they knew they got the wood just as good as it was give out.... I am 33 years old & I remember Coach Swafford comming by on Saturday Morning at the Little Blue Games slapping you on the helmet telling you "how good you played & when you get older you can do it for the Big Blue Son" ( Neither Johnny or Hubert done anything for the kids comming up to encourage them, to give them the asperations of wanting to play for the BIG BLUE) I remember sitting at the old Roy D Greeson Field on Friday nights with my Pa & Daddy watching the Warriors as a 6 or 7 year old boy play smash mouth Football... Do you remember doing that??? By the Way how many seasons did you lace up them cleats & put on the pads and give you blood, sweat & tears for the Warrior Nation??? In the past no one looked foward to playing Bledsoe County & everyone knew win or loose they were going to get hit, they knew they were going to play a rough bunch of boys that were gritty as a ole bulldog & had enough pride & gumpshine to them to fight to the bitter end with everything they have for this County & the Warrior Program. Since Johnny & Hubert has been in were everyone's friggin HOMECOMMING GAME!!!! We have had a few kids like that the past few years, but we didn't have a coach with any of it & that is why we are in the shape we are in..... I know my kids have watched what has happened the past few years, & I know it is going to be hard to sell them on what Warrior Football is ( because they have never seen real Warrior Pride & Warrior Football) but if we get the right coach this Community, this town, heck this entire County will be behind him & these kids 100%.... It's not about wins & loses as much as it is about pride, heart, persaverance, & dedication........ If you have those things we will be winners soon enough......... Just my 2 cents worth on where we were, where we are now & were we need to be.....

Well BledsoeB for some of us, we have been here several more years & several on here have watched more complete seasons than you have games.... Some on here have watched 100's of games of there brothers, cousins,friends, then there kids, nephews, & even grandchildern laying it all on the line againsed Sequatchie, Marion, Grundy, South Pittsburg & until the past 7 or 8 years we laid the wood as good, hard nosed & gritty as any team in this hear Valley. I am sorry you didn't get to see the same, but since you have been in this county 19 years I guess you remember Billy Bunch's trick play in 1991 to Beat Sequatchie in Sequatchie????? Probally not but I bet most you get on here and talk down to remember it, Do you remember the head busting game we played in 1992 verses Dunlap???? I still get back aches think about that game..... We lost but I bet you a new Ben Franklin they knew the got the wood just as good as it was give out.... I am 33 years old & I remember Coach Swafford comming by on Saturday Morning at the Little Blue Games slapping you on the helmet telling you "how good you played & when you get older you can do it for the Big Blue Son", I remember sitting at the old Roy D Greeson Field on Friday nights with my Pa & Daddy watching the Warriors as a 6 or 7 year old boy play smash mouth Football... Do you remember doing that??? By the Way how many seasons did you lace up them cleats & put on the pads and give you blood, sweat & tears for the Warrior Nation???[/u] In the past no one looked foward to playing Bledsoe County & everyone knew win or loose they were going to get hit, they knew they were going to play a bunch of boys that were gritty as a ole bulldog & had enough pride & gumpshine to them to fight to the bitter end with everything they have for this County & the Warrior Program. We have had a few kids like that the past few years, but we didn't have a coach with any of it & that is why we are in the shape we are in..... I know my kids have watched what has happened the past few years, & I know it is going to be hard to sell them on what Warrior Football is ( because they have never seen real Warrior Pride & Warrior Football) but if we get the right coach this Community, this town, heck this entire County will be behind him & these kids 100%.... It's not about wins & loses as much as it is about pride, heart, persaverance, & dedication........ If you have those things we will be winners soon enough......... Just my 2 cents worth on where we were, where we are now & were we need to be.....

i was told today that we would now who the new coach is by this Friday.....have you heard that??

Well BledsoeB for some of us, we have been here several more years & several on here have watched more complete seasons than you have games.... Some on here have watched 100's of games of there brothers, cousins, friends, then there kids, nephews, & even grandchildern laying it all on the line againsed Sequatchie, Marion, Grundy, South Pittsburg & until the past 7 or 8 years we laid the wood as good, hard nosed & gritty as any team in this hear Valley. I am sorry you didn't get to see the same, but since you have been in this county 19 years I guess you remember Billy Bunch's trick play in 1991 to Beat Sequatchie in Sequatchie????? Probally not but I bet most that you get on here and talk down to remember it, Do you remember the head busting game we played in 1992 verses Dunlap???? I still get back aches thinking about that game..... We lost but I bet you a new Ben Franklin they knew they got the wood just as good as it was give out.... I am 33 years old & I remember Coach Swafford comming by on Saturday Morning at the Little Blue Games slapping you on the helmet telling you "how good you played & when you get older you can do it for the Big Blue Son" ( Neither Johnny or Hubert done anything for the kids comming up to encourage them, to give them the asperations of wanting to play for the BIG BLUE) I remember sitting at the old Roy D Greeson Field on Friday nights with my Pa & Daddy watching the Warriors as a 6 or 7 year old boy play smash mouth Football... Do you remember doing that??? By the Way how many seasons did you lace up them cleats & put on the pads and give you blood, sweat & tears for the Warrior Nation??? In the past no one looked foward to playing Bledsoe County & everyone knew win or loose they were going to get hit, they knew they were going to play a rough bunch of boys that were gritty as a ole bulldog & had enough pride & gumpshine to them to fight to the bitter end with everything they have for this County & the Warrior Program. Since Johnny & Hubert has been in were everyone's friggin HOMECOMMING GAME!!!! We have had a few kids like that the past few years, but we didn't have a coach with any of it & that is why we are in the shape we are in..... I know my kids have watched what has happened the past few years, & I know it is going to be hard to sell them on what Warrior Football is ( because they have never seen real Warrior Pride & Warrior Football) but if we get the right coach this Community, this town, heck this entire County will be behind him & these kids 100%.... It's not about wins & loses as much as it is about pride, heart, persaverance, & dedication........ If you have those things we will be winners soon enough......... Just my 2 cents worth on where we were, where we are now & were we need to be.....

No truer words have been spoken on this thread.

This is how I define tradition........

Not BCG but the Banners behind him....

I didn't know we was playing chess..... Thought we was talking football....

we are talking football.........so why did you show us that uk basketball crap......you can use U TENNESSEE's football banners .....if you want to B.....since uk has none of those..................LOL........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BledsoeB, just how many seasons did you bleed every afternoon on James T Warden Field???? How many days were you out there running in the pouring rain????? How many times did you face 4th and goal on the 1 foot line againsed your rival??????The answers will show everyone here why you don't think we have a tradition here, I guess you sit in the stands and watched the real WARRIORS on the field & that's why you know as much as you do.... Your a WANNA BE & until you have been there, bled on the fields up & down this valley, I guess you just wouldn't understand

BledsoeB, just how many seasons did you bleed every afternoon on James T Warden Field???? How many days were you out there running in the pouring rain????? How many times did you face 4th and goal on the 1 foot line againsed your rival??????The answers will show everyone here why you don't think we have a tradition here, I guess you sit in the stands and watched the real WARRIORS on the field & that's why you know as much as you do.... Your a WANNA BE & until you have been there, bled on the fields up & down this valley, I guess you just wouldn't understand

ouch...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />