refs refs refs stunk!

godevilsgo

ok sorry just giving my thoughts about it game should have been closer then what it should have been just alot of missed calls is all im trying to say

hey dont stoop to there level thats what they want. it was a good game and yes they missed calls for both sides it happens. JC just needs to hold there head up high win or lose they are still heroes in my book.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

refs refs refs refs refs refs thats all im gonna say!!~!

You got beat by a better team. The score was not a good indication of how the game went. Clarkrange was in the drivers seat for the largest part of the game. Jackson County fell apart in the 3rd period, and the lady buffaloes never looked back.

hey dont stoop to there level thats what they want. it was a good game and yes they missed calls for both sides it happens. JC just needs to hold there head up high win or lose they are still heroes in my book.

You need to take a step up (not stooping down) to be on our level this year. And thanks for starting this thread, it makes the win even sweeter.

Good game by both teams, some of the best defense you will find in high school girls basketball...to play that tight and only have 27 total fouls.

The refs had no bearing on the outcome of this game, did they miss calls , yes a few on both teams and the next game calls will be missed but in watching BB for 50 years I could count on one hand where the refs decided the game. Every team have fans that think the refs cost them the game but in reality they got beat by a better team or they didn't execute when they had opprotunity. We only rem, the calls against us we disagree with and forget the calls against the other team or one in our favor that was earlier in game.

i was at the game and clarkrange won fair and square...i was actually surprised cause the refs they had arent my favorites and i thought they called it fairly well..everyone aint human and they'll miss a few but the lady devils dug themselves in a hole with so many missed shots around the goal and Crange made theirs thats why they lost

i was at the game and clarkrange won fair and square...i was actually surprised cause the refs they had arent my favorites and i thought they called it fairly well..everyone aint human and they'll miss a few but the lady devils dug themselves in a hole with so many missed shots around the goal and Crange made theirs thats why they lost

I actually thought the referees did a great job. Our JC girls did not play their best last night and they got beat by a good Clarkrange team. I had some family in watching the game and their only complaint on both teams was why do they stall the ball so much? They thought the game could have been more exciting if both teams had run the floor and really played a faster pace game. I tend to agree; it was almost boring at times to watch. But anyway, congratulations to the referees and to Clarkrange.

True story- down here in SW FL I was at a women's HS basketball game and I saw a traveling call against a girl without the ball.... UNBELIEVABLE!

Monday night we had a charge called against one of our players and she never hit a defensive player.

She was dribbling towards two defenders, slipped and fell between them and they called a charge.

It was fantastic! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I actually thought the referees did a great job. Our JC girls did not play their best last night and they got beat by a good Clarkrange team. I had some family in watching the game and their only complaint on both teams was why do they stall the ball so much? They thought the game could have been more exciting if both teams had run the floor and really played a faster pace game. I tend to agree; it was almost boring at times to watch. But anyway, congratulations to the referees and to Clarkrange.

Congrats to CR on the win...these two teams are certainly top notch..would have been a great one to watch...and I could have said hi to my 7A buddies. After watching my neice and college ball a lot this season, then watching high school games all I can say is....Gimme a shot clock!!!!! Makes the games more exciting by preventing the stalling!! See ya 7A, hopefully in person in the BORO!!!!!

Everyone in the stands can ref. especially when your team gets beat!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey im just on here doing what clarkrange done last year when they where beat 5 times and complaining about the refs. so see now any clarkrange fan knows what they sounded like. and i will say they all played with heart but the lady buffalos come thru when it meant the most!

First of all, no one got on here about the refs last year. The one iffy complaint last year was district tourney when our girls blew a lead and a walk should of been called on the pass that lead to the game tying 3 point shot. Besides that we gave you 3 games and we were beat twice.

You apparently listened to JC radio and wasn't at the game to think that the officiating was in CR's favor. It was one of the best officiated games called in JC that I have ever seen. Most of the time you get to play a ref or too also. I guess you thought it was in our favor because it was called evenly. I yelled at the refs also (just a little /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ), but I can't help it. If anything, there might have been a call or too that wasn't called that should of been against JC. I still don't know how L.L. gets away with what she does. To play agressive and physical as she does and only get a foul or two the whole game is unreal. It's been like that since she has been in 8th grade.

Bud1, I don't think anyone played stall ball. I had a friend go that only seen them play in the State Championship game last year. I told him to expect another ugly offensive game and another great defensive game. They are not stalling the ball, it is just hard to get open shots. Its hard to go wide open when there is always a defender or two right there. If you don't want us to stall, try to convince Jim to back his girls off of REED and GREEN. I bet that would add a little more scoring. Tori didn't take every wide open three she had, because that was Jim's defensive plan. But she worked the offense and took shots in rhythm. That probably looked like they were stalling.

They also fouled her every time late in the game and put her on the line. What he didn't realize is she is a changed player, she has worked hard on her free throw form and is shooting a high %, and is shooting very well from behind the 3 pt line. That strategy won't work this year, but hopefully he keeps trying it.

All the shot clock would do is force these patient offensives to force shots and make the game even uglier. Keep the shot clock out of highschool ball.

Two very good Defensive teams, our girls just happen to make more plays on offense last night. Don't worry, JC will probably get 2-3 more shots at us.

Everyone in the stands can ref. especially when your team gets beat!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

some see things one way some see things another way some cannot see at all!!