refs refs refs stunk!

godevilsgo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again. cry,cry,cry. Jackson County has the best cryers in the state.

I guess you didn't bother reading any of this topic, because if you did you would have noticed that most jc fans thought the refs did a good job, so what i suggest you do is to read this whole topic before you say anything. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The only big complaint I had about these refs, at the end of the game JC was trying to foul. They were doing the normal O.K. I'm fouling so call it bit, but the refs were not calling the fouls. One time the girl grabbed the jersey and pulled on it in open court and let go...no foul, so she then slapped her on the arm more than enough to get a foul...no foul, then she rared back and punched her pretty good in the ribs...finally a foul. From that point forward when they went to foul, they were hammering our girls. If they didn't, time ran off and no foul was called. That's when people started getting knocked to the floor and got pretty rough compared to how it had been called all game. If I had a complaint, that would be it. They got yelled at more in the final 3 min. than they had the whole game. It was because they went away from how they had been calling it.

Some people yell no matter what, some never yell, and some only yell when they are given a reason. Once you get that last group yelling, then they will almost always yell the rest of the game, and even for things they usually overlook. This group was pretty good up until about 4 min. left, had about 2-3 bad minutes then they got back on track and finished up strong.

Forgive me but I was there and I don't remember anyone punching anyone or hammering anyone or knocking any girl to the floor at the end of the game. you must have been somewhere else but no in jc.

Forgive me but I was there and I don't remember anyone punching anyone or hammering anyone or knocking any girl to the floor at the end of the game. you must have been somewhere else but no in jc.

Apparently neither did the refs. Before it gets going, I did not say that there were any malicious attempts to hurt anyone. I was stating that they had to foul harder than usual to get a call late in the game. I did see the grab, slap, punch, and the jump on top of one and rode them down (it was a rebound on JC end). You must have been somewhere else. There was no dirty play and they were called. I thought if anything JC suffered a little because of the time that was running off the clock. I don't think the outcome would of changed.

I agree with jcman and midtnbb, most everyone who seen the game thought it was a very fair called game. There were just the first poster or two who started the whole thing.

I'm like most everyone else on here. I don't remember any physical play like was stated. I don't even have a dog in this fight, I just went as a spectator along with some buddies. I've said it 3 times now, probably the best called game I've seen all year. I'd take those two men and that lady for any game, hands down. They have got to be three of the top officials or they wouldn't have been given that game to call.

I'm like most everyone else on here. I don't remember any physical play like was stated. I don't even have a dog in this fight, I just went as a spectator along with some buddies. I've said it 3 times now, probably the best called game I've seen all year. I'd take those two men and that lady for any game, hands down. They have got to be three of the top officials or they wouldn't have been given that game to call.

They were the best CR could of ever thought they would get at JC. Have no problems with them. It worked out great for us! Hope every game we play rest of the year will be that well called. Some of you are taking my .02 cents worth and trying to make a dollar out of it. I'd take them every game if they called that consisted all the way through. I just stated if there was a complaint, that would be mine. I am not saying it decided the game. Apparently some of you don't read all the posts before you respond. Of course you didn't see it, because you didn't read all my posts, it was a small time frame late in the game and the refs adjusted and fixed it before it got out of hand.

The only big complaint I had about these refs, at the end of the game JC was trying to foul. They were doing the normal O.K. I'm fouling so call it bit, but the refs were not calling the fouls. One time the girl grabbed the jersey and pulled on it in open court and let go...no foul, so she then slapped her on the arm more than enough to get a foul...no foul, then she rared back and punched her pretty good in the ribs...finally a foul. From that point forward when they went to foul, they were hammering our girls. If they didn't, time ran off and no foul was called. That's when people started getting knocked to the floor and got pretty rough compared to how it had been called all game. If I had a complaint, that would be it. They got yelled at more in the final 3 min. than they had the whole game. It was because they went away from how they had been calling it.

Some people yell no matter what, some never yell, and some only yell when they are given a reason. Once you get that last group yelling, then they will almost always yell the rest of the game, and even for things they usually overlook. This group was pretty good up until about 4 min. left, had about 2-3 bad minutes then they got back on track and finished up strong.

options my friend you must have been wearing those same glasses as last year when you thought no over and back at LA in distrivt tourney there were no punches thrown to ribs and no one was knocked to floor and who in the world did you see SLAP SOMEONE AND RARE BACK AND PUNCH ANYBODY AND KNOCK ANY ONE TO THE FLOOR did every one live over this and how many were hopitalized. Now these games are taped and you can see them if you think charges ought to be filed. Go cheer for that great team you have and forget all these illusions of refs and just say we won tonite because we were the better team.

options my friend you must have been wearing those same glasses as last year when you thought no over and back at LA in distrivt tourney there were no punches thrown to ribs and no one was knocked to floor and who in the world did you see SLAP SOMEONE AND RARE BACK AND PUNCH ANYBODY AND KNOCK ANY ONE TO THE FLOOR did every one live over this and how many were hopitalized. Now these games are taped and you can see them if you think charges ought to be filed. Go cheer for that great team you have and forget all these illusions of refs and just say we won tonite because we were the better team.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Same clowns as last year come to defense. You morons can't read much less see, obviously by the highlighting with capital letters (don't think that was the mood I was trying to capture), as stated it hurt JC more than it did CR. Over and back was on film last year darling. But you couldn't even see it then, so why would I expect you to even understand what I have said on here. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Refs were good missed a little at the end, didn't effect the game anyway. As stated per every post. I feel like I am in the twilight zone. No one can read, see, or reason. WOW!!! I miss midtensportsfan, he can at least read and comprehend posts. I don't recall saying it was a knock down drag out. I could give you a detailed description, but I know from experience that you couldn't tell your hind-end from a hole in the ground! I just have one illusion, that's you kissing the backside of my glasses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good game JC and Good luck Lady Buffaloes, sorry that I let myself get pulled into such an idiotic post. I will try to do better. Signing off from this useless topic.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Same clowns as last year come to defense. You morons can't read much less see, obviously by the highlighting with capital letters (don't think that was the mood I was trying to capture), as stated it hurt JC more than it did CR. Over and back was on film last year darling. But you couldn't even see it then, so why would I expect you to even understand what I have said on here. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Refs were good missed a little at the end, didn't effect the game anyway. As stated per every post. I feel like I am in the twilight zone. No one can read, see, or reason. WOW!!! I miss midtensportsfan, he can at least read and comprehend posts. I don't recall saying it was a knock down drag out. I could give you a detailed description, but I know from experience that you couldn't tell your hind-end from a hole in the ground! I just have one illusion, that's you kissing the backside of my glasses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good game JC and Good luck Lady Buffaloes, sorry that I let myself get pulled into such an idiotic post. I will try to do better. Signing off from this useless topic.

Your quote in an earlier post "then she rared back and punched her pretty good in the ribs...finally a foul. From that point forward when they went to foul, they were hammering our girls. If they didn't, time ran off and no foul was called. That's when people started getting knocked to the floor and got pretty rough compared to how it had been called all game."

Seems like that could mean knock down drag out to me, but maybe I'm not able to understand what you are saying.

Your quote in an earlier post "then she rared back and punched her pretty good in the ribs...finally a foul. From that point forward when they went to foul, they were hammering our girls. If they didn't, time ran off and no foul was called. That's when people started getting knocked to the floor and got pretty rough compared to how it had been called all game."

Seems like that could mean knock down drag out to me, but maybe I'm not able to understand what you are saying.

duh read it carefully. you just on here cause you wanna see jc crying about the game.but in real life jc fans all know who is always crying about something on here. any teams that has been beat by us. specially 5 times in a single season and win the state too. so cut off your dail-up and be good!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />