Oakland @ Siegel..

im_tj_m

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disagree muffin but its time for a good ole siegel butt whoop. the lack of defense will cost siegel the game. OAKLAND by 10

While I hate to come to the defense of Siegel, the Stars are no longer ones to just rely on their talent, there a more complete program. Oakland is going to need a solid 32 minutes, and not just a great 4th quarter.

Maybe Dotson can get some of his hooters girls to come to the game..

Man didn't ur parents tell u that drugs are bad??

No way they win by that many..

you do remember that siegel was up 18 in the 3rd @ oakland dont you? oakland did do a good job of coming back, but the refs wont let you beat oakland by more than 12 or so AT oakland.

Siegel by 14!!!

the guy that said oakland by 10 is an idiot. for this to happen, oakland would have to hold siegel to about 30 points cause you know oakland doesnt score but about 45 points a game.

you do remember that siegel was up 18 in the 3rd @ oakland dont you? oakland did do a good job of coming back, but the refs wont let you beat oakland by more than 12 or so AT oakland.

Siegel by 14!!!

the guy that said oakland by 10 is an idiot. for this to happen, oakland would have to hold siegel to about 30 points cause you know oakland doesnt score but about 45 points a game.

No ask cookeville. Oakland did the same thing to them, but in the forth Quarter. Oakland plays D the WHOLE game. They never let up.

I'd surly hope Oakland scores for than 45 pts a game. Yes it is possible for Oakland to win by 10 I doubt that would happen just like I doubt Siegel would win by 17.

hooters hooters hooters.