singles

stephenr

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day one has just ended, and Matt Lyon is leading everything right now. We'll see what happens tomorrow! Good luck to the final 6 guys /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yea good luck to all. see you tommorow /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yep, Stephen totally deserves to win it. It was close but it all came down to single pins, Stephen made his and I didn't, congrats Stephen.

I'm guessing you're Matt..lol. But, congrats to you too. Runner-up as a sophomore is pretty impressive. I can't say I remember seeing you bowl, but I bowled with Scott last year at state in the qualifying and semi-finals. You guys must have a good team.

I'm guessing you're Matt..lol. But, congrats to you too. Runner-up as a sophomore is pretty impressive. I can't say I remember seeing you bowl, but I bowled with Scott last year at state in the qualifying and semi-finals. You guys must have a good team.

Matt... You FOOL! A 3 pin! You FOOOL!!! On another note... Stephan... GO STEPHAN! You made your 3 pin! Haha. bye the way, jk Matt. It's yours for the taking next year, but for now we can all agree that Stephan bowled very well on the sport shot today and certainly had to earn the number 1 spot, so congrats Stephan.

Patsfan820 tells no lies. I did bowl last year at the competition. True dat yo. But I have no idea who Patsfan820 is... Is it Chris Lane perhaps??

Matt... You FOOL! A 3 pin! You FOOOL!!! On another note... Stephan... GO STEPHAN! You made your 3 pin! Haha. bye the way, jk Matt. It's yours for the taking next year, but for now we can all agree that Stephan bowled very well on the sport shot today and certainly had to earn the number 1 spot, so congrats Stephan.

Patsfan820 tells no lies. I did bowl last year at the competition. True dat yo. But I have no idea who Patsfan820 is... Is it Chris Lane perhaps??

Good call! Ha, yeah it's Chris Lane. Is this Scott?