singles

stephenr

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brink for the kind words about our player, Christina D' Ordine. But lets remember not to disrespect the other great female bowlers in our Great State of Tennessee.

Congrats to Kim with Harding County for a great singles tournament with a game of 279 and for Miss Bowler of this Great State of Tennessee.

Congrats to Columbia Central girls team and a great coaching staff for a great season and great showing in the state tournament. Your team and parents showed GREAT sportsmanship today and every team in the state should model their program after yours.

Matt... You FOOL! A 3 pin! You FOOOL!!! On another note... Stephan... GO STEPHAN! You made your 3 pin! Haha. bye the way, jk Matt. It's yours for the taking next year, but for now we can all agree that Stephan bowled very well on the sport shot today and certainly had to earn the number 1 spot, so congrats Stephan.

Patsfan820 tells no lies. I did bowl last year at the competition. True dat yo. But I have no idea who Patsfan820 is... Is it Chris Lane perhaps??

Yep, he was clutch under pressure.

thanks,i tried to stay clean and not let matt get to far ahead of me and not worry about what he dose just make good shots.The rest was kinda a blur cuz i tried to watch as little as possible.lol

This is the other Matt, that finished 6th, I wasn't clean all day!! lol. i was just happy to be there

This is the other Matt, that finished 6th, I wasn't clean all day!! lol. i was just happy to be there

Just wanted to congratulate Stephen on this weekend's performance. You, over the course of the last year from what I have heard, have grown into a great bowler and evidently a good sport at that. For that I applaud you and wish you further success. Congratulations.

Just wanted to congratulate Stephen on this weekend's performance. You, over the course of the last year from what I have heard, have grown into a great bowler and evidently a good sport at that. For that I applaud you and wish you further success. Congratulations.

Congratulations to Smyrna on winning the boys state championship, and Hardin County girls for winning the girls state championship.

thanks i just do my best and hope the rest goes my way.lol

Congratulations to Christina and Stephen on their singles championships! I watched more of the girls competition since Chelsea Barton was in that field, but it takes a great deal of talent, patience and mental toughness to get through those 14 games. It is the best test in high school competition!

Thanks to Commando Pride for the great comments. We work hard and not just on bowling, but on conduct and the way you present yourself as a team and individual. Respect is missing many times in vital parts of young people's lives and we teach it as well as bowling. We had a great run in a season that had a very difficult beginning. I am as proud of this group of young ladies as any I have had the pleasure to work with. They have a lot of heart but, in the end we were "out-womaned" by a great Hendersonville squad.

We will be back!! Practice starts Monday!

It sure is dog! What's up broski? How's college life treain you? By the way, 5th in the state right here! Haha.

Oh, I knew you got 5th. Haha, I was keeping up with it on tssaa and my mom was updating me. Not much man, college life is pretty good. Classes are kinda tough but it's alright. I'm trying to start a team here right now..I'm not sure how hard that'll be.