Soddy-Daisy VS Red Bank

mrsoddydaisy

Posted by anspa:

soddy will win somthin like 45- 7, it wasnt on the big picks this year because if u havent noticed red bank is no good this year.on the other hand the trojans should be one team to be dealt with.

[Edited by anspa on 8-29-02 5:30P]

Soddy is not a team to be dealt with. I saw them scrimmage and they were not very physical at all. They have a good full back, or tail back, in #35, but he cant hang on to the ball to be reliable. i say at best SD, depending on region strength, will go 5-5 at best.

Try 45-6 good job anspa. onlineath, ask red banks offense if we are not very physical!! The QB and RB's will be sore boys in the morning. If we are 5-5, I'll donate $100 to red bank's booster club. Lookout, the defense is one of the best around! Free saftey Joel Slater, MLB Kevin Beavers, and DE Grant Carriker laid the wood to RB's whole backfield tonight.

[Edited by mrsoddydaisy on 8-29-02 9:55P]

Posted by mrsoddydaisy:

Try 45-6 good job anspa. onlineath, ask red banks offense if we are not very physical!! The QB and RB's will be sore boys in the morning. If we are 5-5, I'll donate $100 to red bank's booster club. Lookout, the defense is one of the best around! Free saftey Joel Slater, MLB Kevin Beavers, and DE Grant Carriker laid the wood to RB's whole backfield tonight.

[Edited by mrsoddydaisy on 8-29-02 9:55P]

HEH, lol, sure. From what i saw, they werent phyical. I saw them scrimmage Oakland, and i saw oakand lay horrible, and still pounded it on them. And dont say that SD stoped themselves. The interception was a good athlete making a good play. Now, the fumble, the running back was just rocked by the linebacker. I just find it hard to believe that SD will a good team. But again, it all depends on the region strength.

oline athlete, don't bother us with useless opinions like those. Ooltewah, a team many people have ranked number one in Chattanooga, beat RB 35-7. Soddy Daisy beat RB 45-6. I'm not saying that Soddy is definitely better than Ooltewah because of this, but obviously they're up there with Ooltewah. If Soddy-Daisy is not that good, according to you, it'd be scary to see a team that is good in your opinion.

Good game Soddy, I know y'all have been waiting for that one for a while.